need supportive friends for this!

Options
Hey everyone!

I am needing some good support!
I'm 5'4 around 138 lbs and want to get down to about 125 lbs.

I am currently doing Turbokick as my workout (might change when I get back to school in January)
but any people who would like to be friends and support that would be great :)
I'm a great support back!!! PROMISE!

Replies

• ShapeUpSidney
    ShapeUpSidney Posts: 1,092 Member
    Options
    Here for you!
  • MiguelRomero1
    Options
    I need some support too.
  • Sarahmfisher
    Options
    Hey I'm looking for support also! I'm 148 pounds and I'm only 5'2 Looking for support and trying to get down to 115-125 !
  • shawneez75
    shawneez75 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    I have more weight to lose than you but could be a sorce of encouragement and motivation if you need...
  • sahplin
    Options
    Hey girl, I'm totally here for ya!

I'm 130lbs and about 5'5", and I wanna get down to about 110-115lbs. I'm currently using a Jillian Michaels workout DVD, along with a daily jog/walk.
  • Stacy_L_Meyer
    Stacy_L_Meyer Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Hello I am 5' 1 1/2" and I also need support because I am at 149 and also want to get down to 115-120!! Ahhhh need friends and support! I currently have 3 friends on MFP consisting of the boyfriend, boyfriend's brother, and his brother's GF.... but it seems like I need more support than just that since they have lost almost all of thier weight already....
  • christina_michelle
    Options
    thanks for all the support :) adding now!
  • Amber_Cristen
    Options
    I will be there for ya girl!! I know how it feels I just joined this site also.
  • Changinghabits68
    Changinghabits68 Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    I'd be happy to support you, support me in return :)
  • skinnymini129
    Options
    Hi there! I'm here for ya, too! I just joined today and am looking for support as well.