A vent...just warning ya

Options
2»

Replies

• silkysly
    silkysly Posts: 701 Member
    Options
    Now you know what bad taste like, you will strive for good…, & appreciate it. Hang in there baby girl, I did. I’m in a great place in life after years of hardship. Best of luck, we care...
  • annemama
    annemama Posts: 245 Member
    Options
    Sounds like answered prayer! :wink:
  • Lainn
    Lainn Posts: 281 Member
    Options
    Indeed!
  • JeSuisPrest
    JeSuisPrest Posts: 2,005 Member
    Options

Amen!
  • crudd12
    Options
    Hugs to you and your family! i just wanted to let you know I'm praying for you and your husband! Hang in there! God will come through!
  • nikkijay25
    nikkijay25 Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    I notice you said you are teaching your children the true meaning of Christmas which make me believe you believe in our Lord Jesus Christ. Yes you are having a rough time but always remember God doesn't put anything on use that we can't handle. I know there are days you just want to cry but God doesn't respond to tears.........he responds to Faith. You have to see yourself out of the storm and you will be out of it. Your husband needs a job????? Say it to you see it!!!!!!Keep your Faith and everything will work itself out. Good luck to you and your family and may God continue to bless you! :-)
  • dlaplume2
    dlaplume2 Posts: 1,658 Member
    Options
    Wow! I can feel your pain. I am a mom to 5 kids. I used to home school too. I know come Nov and Dec I was at my wits end. I don't know why. It seemed like every Nov I went and looked at schools. By the end of Dec I was back into the swing of it and feeling myself. Maybe because the days start getting longer instead of shorter.

Money troubles and your husband being out of work, I am sure is not helping this situation. I don't understand why he doesn't stay with the kids so you can get out for a little bit. I would think with him being out of work that would be easier instead of harder. Maybe you should do some inquiring. Make sure he is not suffering from depression himself. That could be what is causing him to be sick and it could be hindering his ability to find a job. Men react differently to these scenarios than women do. Maybe you two need a date night. Even if it is just to go for a walk without the kids. Do you have family near by the could babysit for a little while?

Best of wishes to you.
  • pinkgigi
    pinkgigi Posts: 693 Member
    Options
    Hugs for you. You are right you need a break from the children to give you some perspective. I'm so glad to hear your husband got something, that must feel good.

Love and hugs to everyone doing it tough.

GG