Hello world!

Options
Hi everyone,

I'm Skaber, a 33 y/o Dutchie with about 20 kilos to shed. I have been watching my weight for as long as I can remember and have lost a lot, gained a lot, lost a bit, gained a bit, etc. Three years ago I gave up smoking and as a result of getting my taste back in combination of deciding to finally build a healthy relationship with food I gained about 15 kilos. My weight has been stable for about 2 years now and in the past 8 months I managed to lose about 3 kilos.

Yes, I know it might not be the best time to start a new diet with Christmas only a week away, but why start tomorrow if you can start today, right?

A little more about me:
* I have a love/hate relationship with exercising (spinning/running/aerobics).
* I don't call myself a vegetarian since I still eat fish, but meat is not on my menu.
* I love a good glass of wine (or two/three...) on the weekend...
* I love cooking...
* I love trying new restaurants...

I could use some support on my journey so thank you in advance for adding me!

Best of luck to all of you!

Skaber

PS If you happen to be into penpalling and are interested in building a snailmail/e-mail friendship, just drop me a PM!

Replies

• norma67
    norma67 Posts: 255 Member
    Options
    Hello,

This site is really wonderful for support. If you would like you can add me as a friend :)

and you are right
    start now instead of later :)
  • 01ddm
    01ddm Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Hello welcome aboard
    I'm always lookin for support and helping out to - your welcome to add me.
    Good luck
    D:bigsmile:
  • Skaber
    Skaber Posts: 10
    Options
    Thanks for your welcome! I will add you both!
  • onefourone
    Options
    Hello there and welcome aboard the USS URGonnaloseWeight. We hope you enjoy your trip :)
  • Angel1066
    Angel1066 Posts: 816 Member
    Options
    Good morning and welcome to MFP. This is a wonderful site to help lose weight and i wish you every success.
  • Didiandeverytang
    Didiandeverytang Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    MFP is a great site, with alot of wonderful people ready and willing to support each other. Good luck with your weight loss goal, you're here, so that's the first big step, everyone will help you along the way. Add me as a friend if you'd like, I'm always looking for people to support and have support me when I want to be a slug!
  • Skaber
    Skaber Posts: 10
    Options
    Thanks for the welcomes! :)