I used to be fat- Lets make it happen

Options
So I'm watching I use to be fat. I think it's amazing how these transformations are made in 90 days. I'm going to challenge myself to 90 days of hard work. I'm going commit to eating right and exercising. . How's with me? We may not have 6 to 8 hours a day to exercise but we can try to do our best.

Replies

• kissenkate15
    Options
    I'm down! I was on this site awhile back and I managed to lose about 10lbs in 2 months and then I got really busy at school and work and never had time to eat right or work out so I gained the 10lbs back plus another 5lbs. Starting in Jan though I am committed to eating right and working out once again and sticking with it. You are right those kids on I Used to Be Fat are amazing and I applaud them for sure.
  • Adenissocool
    Adenissocool Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I'm so with you!!!!
  • AZackery
    AZackery Posts: 2,035 Member
    Options
    I like watching that show. I like what they are doing for those teenagers. Joey is my favorite trainer on the show. I would like to see him train a female.
  • getitamb
    getitamb Posts: 2,019 Member
    Options
    You already know I'm in . I love that show. I love how even though not everybody always loses a crazy amount of weight it's always a good loss and they are always healthy in the end.
  • GoldSag1
    GoldSag1 Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    I'm soooo with you! I'm 100% committed! Let's GO!
  • olympicathlete
    Options
    Definitely! The amount of progress one can make in 90 days is astounding.
  • WWH_AJ
    WWH_AJ Posts: 419 Member
    Options
    I looovvveee this show! It is so motivating for me, especially since I'm in college. I have also started my 90 day challenge. It is 83 days until my birthday (March 10th) and I would like to lose these last 28 lbs by then, or get as close as humanly possible. I've never been 135 lbs as an adult!!
  • CraigG75
    CraigG75 Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    I am with it. I like that show. 90 days let's go!
  • echeindl
    echeindl Posts: 326 Member
    Options
    90 days of 100% commitment! I'm in! That show is such an inspiration.

Is this a challenge? When does it start?
  • Pebble321
    Pebble321 Posts: 6,554 Member
    Options
    That's about the funniest title for a post I've seen so far on MFP. Not too many people here want to make "fat happen"!
    (I've never heard of that TV show, you see)
  • Roma_Tee
    Options
    Let's do it!!!! I would love to see what we can all accomplish in 90 days. I would love to start tomorrow no excusses. When do you plan on starting?
  • Ichbinceiling
    Options
    The tv show is on MTV Tuesday nights and they replay it a few times a week (different times of coarse).

I love Joey as well. I too, would love to see him train a female. I'd love for him to train me, although, he'd probably make me cry.
  • gauthierl2013
    Options
    I'm in! March 18th it is! I've never followed MFP but my sister has already lost 32lbs in three months! Good luck all:)
  • AZackery
    AZackery Posts: 2,035 Member
    Options
    Mscoco10, create a I Used To Be Fat group, so we can join.
  • mscoco10
    mscoco10 Posts: 527 Member
    Options
    Okay the groups has been created; I used to be fat- group 1. Please join ASAP. You can start the challenge anytime but the official start date will be 1/1/12. Can't wait til we showcase our own success story.
  • keg619
    keg619 Posts: 356 Member
    Options
    This sounds like a great motivational tool. I'm in!
  • Positively_Me
    Positively_Me Posts: 1,500 Member
    Options
    I would like to join too. Please add me :)