At home workouts- help!

Options
Ok I cannot afford a gym membership and since it is now cold outside (live in Wisconsin) I cannot run out there (due to asthma problems)... I do have an xbox 360 Kinnect and a Wii... I have a fitness video for the xbox however the aerobics part of it seems to easy and I am a little more advanced than that video, along with the dancing videos for the xbox. I also have Crunch Boot Camp, Julian Michaels Yoga Meltdown, and Crunch Cardio Polities.... But sometimes this does not seem enough and I cannot afford to purchase an ellicptical (which I really want) nor do I have the room in my apt for one. Any suggestions?

Replies

• exerbeast
    Options
    I like Jillian Michaels Ripped in 30 and her Six Week Six Pack. They don't need much room and the only equipment you need is a three pound weight and a mat.
  • Stacy_L_Meyer
    Stacy_L_Meyer Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Sweet Deal!!! Thanks! Do those videos contain a lot of cardio?
  • exerbeast
    Options
    Yes, with the Ripped in 30 you have four choices and each follow her 3.2.1 system of three minutes of strength, two minutes of cardio and one minute of abs. Her six week six pack has things like burpees and mountain climers. Plus, all the other exercises keep you heart rate up.
  • cwilder05
    cwilder05 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    check out www.bodyrock.tv. They have short but very intense workouts that you can do home mostly without any equipment and its all free! I have seriously never been so motivated by any type of workout before. I think what I really like is that there are so many workouts posted that are all different, new ones are posted all the time to keep things interesting.
  • Stacy_L_Meyer
    Stacy_L_Meyer Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    NICE! Thanks!