Hello it's time now!!

Options
Hello everyone out there!!

My name is Iesha and I am new to myfitnesspal.
It is a great tool and I have already changed my eating habits once I realized how many calories I was taking in.

I want to say hello to everyone and I wish you all the best with your success!!

Starting weight = 277.2
Weight current = 272.4
Goal weight = 190

Replies

• ijohnson77
    ijohnson77 Posts: 5
    Options
    Hello everyone out there!!

My name is Iesha and I am new to myfitnesspal.
    It is a great tool and I have already changed my eating habits once I realized how many calories I was taking in.

I want to say hello to everyone and I wish you all the best with your success!!

Starting weight = 277.2
    Weight current = 272.4
    Goal weight = 190
  • angel1face
    angel1face Posts: 110
    Options
    Hello there and welcome. MFP has really inspired me over the past week and so far ive lost 6 lbs. so much inspiration and support. :flowerforyou:
  • KatWood
    KatWood Posts: 1,135 Member
    Options
    Welcome. You have definitely come to the right place for support, helpful tips and inspiration. You CAN do this!:flowerforyou:
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Options
    Hello and welcome to MFP the best website ever. I :heart: it here and I think you will too. This site is so supportive, motivational, helpful and is so easy to use. I just wanted to tell you good luck on your weight loss journey. You can do this!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :smile: :flowerforyou: :smile: :flowerforyou:
  • Families_R_Forever
    Options
    Welcome! Looks like you are off to a GREAT start! keep it up! :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: