30 Day Shred

Options
I bought the DVD today and I tried to do it, but I literally couldn't do it for more than 5 minutes. It's so disappointing... but I will try again tomorrow! I know that I can do this :smile:

Replies

• RAQUELINATOVAR
    RAQUELINATOVAR Posts: 221 Member
    Options
    i was that way but i made it to level 3. you CAN do it !!!
  • Breezy1946
    Options
    keep going! the fact the you even started says a lot.
  • nkziv
    nkziv Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    this scares me a little bit.. I just ordered myself a copy and i looked at some previews on youtube. it looks really challenging! but good for you for attempting and not giving up!
  • babyshme
    babyshme Posts: 310 Member
    Options
    Keep going, You can do it. The pain starts to go away around day 4 and 5.
    I am done Level 2: day 3. I am still getting use to the moves on this level.
  • lazatin
    lazatin Posts: 452 Member
    Options
    Do what you can...modify as much as you want...im on my second round and am amazed at what I can do now! I got great pounds and inches results the first time, Im on level 2 right now...just keep at it!:happy:
  • austepants
    austepants Posts: 356 Member
    Options
    When I fist started I thought Jillian was insane and there was no way anyone could do that workout... that was level one. But I got past it and so can you. I don't do it everyday but I am on level 2 now and I switch it up with her ripped in 30 dvd as well. You will get there just push yourself its only 20 minutes and the results are great!!
  • Jillisgrr
    Jillisgrr Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Keep at it! You will be sore, but before you know it you will get stronger! I saw results in 7 days. It literally kicked my butt though and I could barely make it through the first session. Just stick with it, you'll be so glad you did :-)
  • sara338
    Options
    Thank you guys :) I'm GOING to do it tomorrow no matter what. I'll push myself as hard as I can because I KNOW that I can do this. You guys gave me so much motivation just by your posts. Thank you so much :flowerforyou:
  • courtskey83
    Options
    On level one, I thought the warm up and circuit one was the hardest part. If you can push through those first 10 minutes, you'll be fine.
  • paulagabay
    Options
    yes you can do it. I didn't think I could either but found myself doing the kettlebell workout level 1 and the regular shred level one on the same day last week. My butt and abs are screaming in a good way. I love Jillian.
  • barbiedoll23
    barbiedoll23 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Its rlly good stuff! I have it and have done it for awhile (unfortunately stopped) and im tellin u, u will see results (not overnight of course!) its worth it!! GOOD LUCK!!
  • barbiedoll23
    barbiedoll23 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Its rlly good stuff! I have it and have done it for awhile (unfortunately stopped) and im tellin u, u will see results (not overnight of course!) its worth it!! GOOD LUCK!!
  • Nicolee_2014
    Nicolee_2014 Posts: 1,572 Member
    Options
    On level one, I thought the warm up and circuit one was the hardest part. If you can push through those first 10 minutes, you'll be fine.

Oh yeah, hearing ya there!
  • MrFatLegs
    MrFatLegs Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    I bought the DVD today and I tried to do it, but I literally couldn't do it for more than 5 minutes. It's so disappointing... but I will try again tomorrow! I know that I can do this :smile:

I have a Insanity "Fast and Furious" video that I've done it about 4 times now, whenever I get to tired to do the exercises I just jog in place until I'm ready to go again
  • shiseido_faerie
    shiseido_faerie Posts: 771 Member
    Options

Oh yeah, hearing ya there!

Absolutely! The warmup and that first circuit of cardio, I thought I was going to die. Take it slow, you don't have to match their pace, you can build up to that. If you can make it throug that first bit you can absolutely do it and by day 5, it really is Soo much easier!!
  • Eponine7
    Eponine7 Posts: 161
    Options
    MODIFY! Do it the best you can but just keep going!! All of us responding were once in your shoes--you CAN get through it and you WILL improve!
  • Ilovedrinkingtea
    Ilovedrinkingtea Posts: 597 Member
    Options
    The OP on this thread seems to have de--activated their MFP account, sad, OP wherever you are I wish you the best of luck xx
  • sweetheart37
    Options
    cant wait to start it lookin for dvd today
  • jam1010
    jam1010 Posts: 183 Member
    Options
    It's hard, I almost gave up the first time I've done it.but it's so worth if you push yourself you will see result on your body. If you need to, you can pause for 5 seconds to catch up your breathe. I'm actually became addicted to Jillian Michaels workout. I'm almost done with her ripped in 30 after doing 30 day shred.now is my 3'rd month with multiple dvds of JM's, i sort of mixing up her dvds. you can do it. good luck!