UPDATE! 72LBS Weight loss!

Options
Hey all! I've been trucking along...slowly...and I had posted a thread with my weight loss at 58lbs and thought I would update with my 72lb mark! My old thread is here:
http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/284637-my-half-way-there-pics-58lbs-gone

And here is my new updated 72lb loss!!
33tqiht.jpg

Just wanted to post some inspiration and let you know...no matter HOW long it takes...stick with it...and you CAN do it! I've been trucking along since January of 2011...coming up on a year...and I'm still hanging in there! I wish you all the best of luck!

WE CAN DO THIS! :)

SW: 336lbs
CW:264LBS

Replies

• stevemcqueengirl
    stevemcqueengirl Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    You look amazing and awesome! Thanks for sharing and providing inspiration!
  • CKMama81
    Options
    Thanks! I'm still kicking LOL It's definitely challenging to stay inspired but soooo worth it!
  • KariePerez
    Options
    Oh Wow :happy: That is amazing and Inspirational Congrats!:bigsmile:
  • EmYounginTonga
    Options
    congrats to you! You look great!
  • CKMama81
    Options
    Thanks! I've also noticed...that as I lose weight, I lose years off my looks too...Now people really don't believe I am 30 and I am OK with that too LOL
  • projectviolin
    projectviolin Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    You look beautiful! Your weight loss definetly shows. Im so excited for you! Thanks for being such an inspiration.

12666815.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Weight Loss Tools
  • ShadowSoldier23
    ShadowSoldier23 Posts: 321 Member
    Options
    looking good! I'm not far from your starting weight and I've lost almost 10 pounds. Slow is not bad either because your more likely to keep it off so way to go!
  • jenilla1
    jenilla1 Posts: 11,118 Member
    Options
    Nice work! You're well on your way! That's excellent progress for only a year! :flowerforyou:
  • CKMama81
    Options
    msimon23...EXACTLY! My weight loss has now become my lifestyle! I don't eat bad food anymore, and when I am full I stop eating. I don't graze and over all choose healthier meals without really tracking anymore.
    If I feel myself slipping I will get back on here and start tracking to kick my butt back in gear, but really, my slip ups are few and far between now!
    It truly is all about your mentality and your choice to make a lifestyle change...and not just "another diet", ya know? I know we can all do it if we truly put our minds to it..and that's why I love MFP so, so, so much! You can find inspiration and friends to share your journey with at any given time!

:)
  • freezee2010
    freezee2010 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Wow! Congrats!!!!
  • mmoreno18
    mmoreno18 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Thanks for your testimony, it is definitely an inspiration in my long journey ahead.
  • ShadowSoldier23
    ShadowSoldier23 Posts: 321 Member
    Options
    msimon23...EXACTLY! My weight loss has now become my lifestyle! I don't eat bad food anymore, and when I am full I stop eating. I don't graze and over all choose healthier meals without really tracking anymore.
    If I feel myself slipping I will get back on here and start tracking to kick my butt back in gear, but really, my slip ups are few and far between now!
    It truly is all about your mentality and your choice to make a lifestyle change...and not just "another diet", ya know? I know we can all do it if we truly put our minds to it..and that's why I love MFP so, so, so much! You can find inspiration and friends to share your journey with at any given time!

:)

So true! MFP has been an amazing thing so far for me because it opened my eyes to how much I was really consuming versus what I need. I mean in the back of my mind I KNEW all the fast food was too much. But now I love getting on here, tracking my stuff and always considering my choices. I'm not always perfect and I do slip up, but who wants to be perfect anyway?!
  • CKMama81
    Options
    It's good that you're able to realize you are going to make mistakes...because you will. As long as you realize that they're mistakes and fix them...then you should be able to move forward! So many of us get lost with the mistakes and sabotage our own diets by the little "oh, one bite won't hurt" or "what do I have to lose if I take a week off my diet?" I have BEEN there and I have DONE that...and those are mistakes I don't want to make again. Stay strong...and fight for a healthier, happier you!
  • summer827
    summer827 Posts: 516 Member
    Options
    Fantastic progress!! You are doing great! Congratulations on your weight loss and all of the positive changes in your outlook towards eating. That's the key to longterm success!! You look great!
  • Secret_Agent_007
    Options
    You're doing great! Keep kicking *kitten*.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!