Mini fritattas

Options
lalalazzz
lalalazzz Posts: 131 Member
These are so adorable and so easy. I tested some out this morning to make for Christmas morning. On my menu- mini egg white fritattas, gingerbread pancakes, chicken maple sausage, apple cinnamon raisin strata, fresh fruit and mimosas. So excited!

Ok so there's no real recipe bc you make them to your liking. Choose some veggies and cheese. I'm using tomatoes, spinach, basil and goat cheese so they're red and green and christmasy. I'm also making half with whole eggs and half with egg whites.

Preheat oven to 350. Spray a muffin pan.
First, sautee your veggies in some butter or oil. In a big bowl crack and beat your eggs, add salt and pepper and a a bit of skim milk. Add the veggies and cheese to the bottom of the tins to fill half way-ish then add the eggs on top to fill 3/4 way. Pop the tray in the oven for about 12 mins or until they pop up and the eggs are set.

They pop right out and are so cute! If you use egg whites they are under 100 cals per mini fritatta.

Happy holidays!

Replies

• carrie_eggo
    carrie_eggo Posts: 1,396 Member
    Options
    YUM! Your menu sounds so good!
  • bluejuiseritsma
    bluejuiseritsma Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    oooo yum-o! Sounds delish!! I might steal this ;P lol!
  • creedrrt
    creedrrt Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    The menu does sound amazing. I have been thinking about making up some of the mini fritattas and freezing them to use just as I need one. Thanks for the tips.
  • FitForLife81
    FitForLife81 Posts: 372 Member
    Options
    Awesome I am going to try this thank you so much =)
  • laurielie
    laurielie Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    bump..........thanks.........love this idea :)
  • busterbluth
    busterbluth Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    Mmmm. . .I'm on a fritatta KICK. I've been having an egg white + soy bacon one every day for breakfast.
  • Catnyc123
    Catnyc123 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    These are so adorable and so easy. I tested some out this morning to make for Christmas morning. On my menu- mini egg white fritattas, gingerbread pancakes, chicken maple sausage, apple cinnamon raisin strata, fresh fruit and mimosas. So excited!

Ok so there's no real recipe bc you make them to your liking. Choose some veggies and cheese. I'm using tomatoes, spinach, basil and goat cheese so they're red and green and christmasy. I'm also making half with whole eggs and half with egg whites.

Preheat oven to 350. Spray a muffin pan.
    First, sautee your veggies in some butter or oil. In a big bowl crack and beat your eggs, add salt and pepper and a a bit of skim milk. Add the veggies and cheese to the bottom of the tins to fill half way-ish then add the eggs on top to fill 3/4 way. Pop the tray in the oven for about 12 mins or until they pop up and the eggs are set.

They pop right out and are so cute! If you use egg whites they are under 100 cals per mini fritatta.

This looks delish!! Do you mind sharing your gingerbread pancake recipe?

Happy holidays!