stomach problemz

Options
I was wondering if anyone had the same problem almost everything i eat i get a stomach ache and when i eat gluteen free stuff im kinda ok.I also noticed though ill get a stomach ache from drinking water? I dont always have water but im trying to get into the habiit of drinking just water its just a turn off from water when i do get the stomach aches.I have been for tests like ultrasounds etc and they never find anything.Is it normal to get stomach aches from drinking water

Replies

• brittbergh
    brittbergh Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    if you drink water on an empty stomach perhaps...I know I cannot drink water if I have not had anythign to eat yet.
    Maybe you should try and go gluten free if it is not giving you problems...
  • mtbke5
    mtbke5 Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    You might want to see your doctor. I have similar issues, except mine started out with just extreme fullness and has now escalated. If it continues I would contact your doctor.
    Otherwise try eating/drinking smaller amounts at a time and see if that help. Log everything you eat as well as how you feel after you eat it. This will give a better indication as to what might be going on.
  • shiseido_faerie
    shiseido_faerie Posts: 771 Member
    Options
    If I drink water on an empty stomach, or drink too much water at one time, It makes me feel sick as well.

If eating gluten free helped you i'd say try going gluten free for several weeks, keep note of how you felt/what you ate, then see how you react when you have something containing gluten...if you feel like crap then definitely head to the doctor, see what sort of dietary changes you should be making to feel your best!
  • TMcBooty
    TMcBooty Posts: 780 Member
    Options
    try drinking the water from a straw. I don't have this issue but I heard this as a suggestion before
  • daffodilsoup
    daffodilsoup Posts: 1,972 Member
    Options
    Next time you're at your doctor's office, get tested for Celiac Disease.