Plateau

Options
Seem to be plateauing lately, and even worse than that, I feel really gross! I've been eating well and drinking lots of water. Granted, I haven't had as much time to work out but I've been walking a lot. Any tips for how I can feel less bloated? I'm tired of eating well and still feeling gross.

Replies

• uboom
    uboom Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    You give no information to help you. Share your diary.
  • tarachannel
    Options
    Are you still eating a lot of starchy foods? What about your sodium intake?
  • Missy169
    Options
    Try zig zaging your calorie intake !! I know that helps me !! and do your best to exercise ....Jillian Michaels dvds are awesome !!! she really gives you a awesome work out !! I am currently doing her shed it in 30 days and not only is the weight coming of but the inches too ...good luck I hope this helped you out !!!
  • fakeplastictree
    fakeplastictree Posts: 836 Member
    Options
    Unless you make your diary public we can't really help much.
  • AlexaParker
    Options
    My diary is public if you add me.
  • Crystalchaos72
    Options
    If you want help you can open your diary to all mfp for a little while to get suggestions. If you don't want to no one can offer suggestions
  • cramernh
    cramernh Posts: 3,335 Member
    Options
    No offense but there are tons of threads like these where people claim to 'eat well, drink well, exercise well' and the diary is not available. If you are looking for help, it helps others to see your diary (without the need to have to add a person), so everyone can make a suggestion. Just realize not everyone are sharks, but its really a waste of a thread if you arent willing to share your diary WITH your thread that is asking "why cant I lose weight?" or "Plateau". Im willing to help but Im not willing to add you just to see into your food logs to offer any help...

Unfortunately what a person logs in for food intake can also have impact on weight loss efforts. Im willing to bet your food-log is the first place to start - and review the info logged for the last 6 weeks.... Im willing to also bet you havent consumed either nearly enough of a variety of healthy foods, or you have selections that would definitely cause any weightloss stalls...
  • melsinct
    melsinct Posts: 3,512 Member
    Options
    My first plateau was due to not eating enough calories. 1200 calories was way too little for me and my plateau was busted when I upped it to 1400 calories.
  • CMmrsfloyd
    CMmrsfloyd Posts: 2,383 Member
    Options

It's set to 'friends only' not public. Not everyone wants to add people to their friends list every time someone wants suggestions. If you really want some help, you could set it to 'public' temporarily so people can give some ideas that might help out.

I completely understand keeping it 'friends only', mine is, but if you post a public topic asking for help it's generally expected that you'll give a little more info for people to go on. :-)
  • cramernh
    cramernh Posts: 3,335 Member
    Options

It's set to 'friends only' not public. Not everyone wants to add people to their friends list every time someone wants suggestions. If you really want some help, you could set it to 'public' temporarily so people can give some ideas that might help out.

I completely understand keeping it 'friends only', mine is, but if you post a public topic asking for help it's generally expected that you'll give a little more info for people to go on. :-)

Exactly!