Another Newbie :)

Options
Hi everyone. This is my first time logging into the website, but I have had the APP on my phone for about a month. About two weeks ago I started to take it seriously, and I have lost 6 pounds :)
Does anyone else use the APP on iPhone? I find it so easy to use! It amazing to actually see how many calories I was putting into my body before!! Actually, more scary than anything!

Any how, just looking for a few friends for encouragement! Add me if you'd like!

Have a great day! :)

Replies

• Junepal
    Junepal Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    Hi and welcome!
    Congrats on loosing 6 lbs, that is awesome!
    I am new to MFP and love it. I cannot wait to get my new phone so I can use the app as well!
    Sending you a request as I too am always looking for support and I promise I will try my best to return the favour.
    Have a great week :)
    ~You must begin today what you hope to be tomorrow~
  • Prozack1964
    Options
    hello and welcome here hope you have a great day
  • Kluthyy
    Kluthyy Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Welcome! Cant help ya with the iphone...I have a droid but feel free to add me :) im new too and so far mfp is great! good luck!
  • EddieG77
    EddieG77 Posts: 185 Member
    Options
    Welcome!! And congrats for your progress thus far!! Will send an invite!!! Keep pushing!!
  • Cueball55
    Cueball55 Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    I am an android user too, and love the app and the community. Welcome!
  • donnalord
    donnalord Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    hey, Im the same had the app for a while but just started on here yesterday :) good luck with all your goals!

10545629.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Weight Loss Tools