New help please??

Options
Hi! I need to know if I can change my starting weight from when I joined 3 weeks ago. I put the wrong weight in and now I would like to correct it and I can't find out how.

Does anyone out there know to help me?? I am proud of the 1 lb it shows that I have lost, but in reality the total I have lost is 3.5 lbs and I would like to have that show if there is a way.

Thanks to anyone who can help.........have a great day everyone

Replies

• rider123
    Options
    Don't know how to help you. My only suggestion is try the help tab or find a link to the site operators and ask them.
  • Horskrzy
    Horskrzy Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    While logged in at your computer (not app), click on the "My Home" tab, "Check-In" and then select "Edit Previous Measurements". Click on "Change" for "Starting Weight" and go from there.

Good luck on your weight loss endeavors!
  • SusanRN2b
    SusanRN2b Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    Home page
    Settings
    Update diet/fitness profiles
  • SusanRN2b
    Options
    While logged in at your computer (not app), click on the "My Home" tab, "Check-In" and then select "Edit Previous Measurements". Click on "Change" for "Starting Weight" and go from there.

That's what I meant, lol :bigsmile:
  • SusanRN2b
    Options

That's what I meant, lol :bigsmile:
  • Horskrzy
    Horskrzy Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    Oh sure! Typical blonde "mistypes" and then trying to take credit for the "proper" post. As a now somewhat grey haired blonde I should know! LOL!
  • lofgren22
    Options
    Hi! I need to know if I can change my starting weight from when I joined 3 weeks ago. I put the wrong weight in and now I would like to correct it and I can't find out how.

Does anyone out there know to help me?? I am proud of the 1 lb it shows that I have lost, but in reality the total I have lost is 3.5 lbs and I would like to have that show if there is a way.

Thanks to anyone who can help.........have a great day everyone

Go to my home, then go to check-in, look for blue link at bottom of sheet that says edit enteries.
  • shannondontas
    Options
    Hello My name is Shannon
    I just wanted to say hi to everyone...I look forward to making this system work for me..Good Luck to all who are in the same boat as me..
    Have a great day Shannon