How to log exercise videos??

LoveleeB
LoveleeB Posts: 560 Member
edited September 25 in Health and Weight Loss
Hi everyone! Quick question.... how can I log exercise videos in my exercise count on MFP? Specifically I am talking about the Jillian Michael's 30-day Shred video and also her No More Trouble Zones video.

Thanks for any help you can give me!

Replies

• sak90027
    sak90027 Posts: 12 Member
    Hi,

i was doing a search and came across your post. I see no one responded. did you figure out how to log in the jillian michaels video? I too am doing one of her videos No more trouble zones and can't figure out how to log it in!
  • julsofdenial
    julsofdenial Posts: 225 Member
    Until I get a heart rate monitor.. if I am doing cardio, I just log it as some sort of cardio that is listed and put in however many minutes I did it. I do the dance workouts on Exercise TV, which really just gets my heart rate up like cardio, and log it as "cardio dance"
  • ncrenshaw
    ncrenshaw Posts: 6
    I log them as minutes of "circuit training" - because most of Jillian's videos are designed in a series of circuits.
  • luvmybentley
    luvmybentley Posts: 74 Member
    Ditto on the circuit training...cardio and strength. The only way to get an accurate reading is with a heart rate monitor though. Others on here have said that they burn about 200-250 calories doing 30 Day Shred.
  • Swissmiss
    Swissmiss Posts: 8,754 Member
    A HRM is the way to go. Then you can log in what the monitor shows you doing.
  • beccarockslife
    beccarockslife Posts: 816 Member
    most people log as circuit training.
  • whit0328
    whit0328 Posts: 1 Member
    I've just started 30DS, thanks for the info!
This discussion has been closed.