Looking for Motivated Friends...

Options
alofay
alofay Posts: 127 Member
I am slightly new to MFP and I am looking for more people to add to my page for support and counter support... I'm 25 yr old female from Ohio!

Replies

• Jessicak02
    Jessicak02 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    26 from PA super motivated...
  • 18 from Kentucky! I'm new too, and looking for support as well.
  • christinehetz80
    christinehetz80 Posts: 490 Member
    Options
    Okay well all you young chickadees...I'm 31...but ridiculously motivated! I have my 10 year wedding anniversary coming up AND a change must be made permanently. Doing good so far, but would definitely also love positive upbeat motivated peeps! :)
  • sarahliz14
    Options
    28 from indiana....always looking for motivation and support!:)
  • EddieG77
    EddieG77 Posts: 185 Member
    Options
    From the burbs of Philly!!! Add me if you want motivation!! Best of luck on your journey!!
  • LetYourLightShine
    Options
    I'm 20 years old, from New Mexico, and super motivated! Feel free to add me. :)
  • kerijunell
    Options
    I haven't been on here very long & so far haven't added any friends. I have lost 11 pounds though in just a little over a month & I am SO EXCITED!! I'm 32 & live in Oklahoma & after having my two children, I never seemed to lose the weight. I started becoming depressed over my weight & decided to finally get proactive about it. I am so motivated & can't wait to see how my hard work is going to pay off. If anyone wants to add me, please feel free. I would love to hear your stories & help keep each other motivated. Good luck everyone!!
  • fishbaitkait
    fishbaitkait Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    Welcome!

I'm 19 and from Minnesota. :) I've lost 30 lbs in 4 months. I'm super motivated to lose 20 more! Feel free to add me.
  • breeves25
    breeves25 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Welcome!! Im 24 from MO, and super motivated! Sending a request now :)
  • alofay
    alofay Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    I started MFP a little over a year ago and I dropped 100 lbs very quickly. It was't long after I hit my goal that I started slipping back into my old bad habits. I put 40lbs back on almost as quick as I dropped it! I guess long story short I'm taking my time and losing weight the right way now and I am extremely excited to have you all as friends. Thank You!
  • emmyvera
    emmyvera Posts: 599 Member
    Options
    Welcome back!!! I'm pretty motivated - :happy:
    31 year old female, Indiana (but originally a Buckeye!!) :wink:
    Having trouble getting the last 10 pounds down after a minor set back. ..... The more friends and motivation the better.

Let's do this!
  • theblondegal
    Options
    21 from Minnesota and super motivated! I've lost 9 pounds so far and have 18 more to go! I'm losing weight to get healthy, of course, but I'm also trying to shed the pounds to look good for my fiance when he comes home from a 6 month deployment next summer! Let's do this! Good luck to you! :)
  • sweetcheeks27
    sweetcheeks27 Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    You can add me, so far I have been motivated :) I will help any way that I can
  • lucylu70
    Options
    Hi, theblondegal. My name is Lucy & I'm actually trying to live and eat healthier and MFP really helps. I'm trying to gain 10 lbs of muscle. My best friend Kristine (profile name chubby bunnee) is trying to lose weight & has motivated me to get healthy. I'm going to send you a friend request.
  • LeenaRuns
    LeenaRuns Posts: 1,309 Member
    Options
    29 from CT. Great motivator. Please add me!
  • dottie7510
    Options
    tried to add you but wouldnt let me you are more than welcome to add me, im new too
  • PeculiarButterflyy
    Options
    35 and motivated from Silver Spring, MD (just outside of DC) - feel free to add me!
  • mego07
    mego07 Posts: 234 Member
    Options
    22 from Tennessee! I've been on here for almost a month and very motivated! Feel free to add me. :)
  • Tasexton1989
    Tasexton1989 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi im T.J. and im also trying to find some friends to help me continue this program
  • sarah2002
    sarah2002 Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    27 and from Washington. Motivated to lose and keep off the last few pounds. Feel free to add me!