Everybody poops!

Options
So my normal day routine consists of a healthy breakfast and some coffee which is well known to "get stuff moving" and in turn helps keep everything regulated. However, I have noticed that my body is becoming a little to dependent on the morning coffee for my daily "movement" where that when I don't have coffee....things come to a halt. Uh Oh!
SO, what can I replace my coffee with that will: Keep me well regulated, give me my morning energy burst AND won't require me to drink a whole bunch of prune juice or something to that nasty extent.
Any help is well received!:smile:

Replies

• victoria233
    Options
    Benefibre!! Dissolves instantly, and you can't taste it! I usually mix it with OJ or yogurt. Metamucil works as well :)
  • EddieG77
    EddieG77 Posts: 185 Member
    Options
    I add some crushed flax seeds into my yogurt some mornings....I also notice I get better success after I have some sort of carb....wheat toast or something.....incorporating flax seeds into your diet will certainly help keep things moving along!!!
  • smltwngrl
    Options
    Warm lemon water does it for me
  • RBXChas
    RBXChas Posts: 2,708 Member
    Options
    Pretty much anything by Fiber One will get me going... Fiber supplements never do the trick for whatever reason. I am the same way with coffee, though. Every day I "go" after coffee, but on days that I skip, say if I hit up a Spinning class first thing, I end up not "going" that day :frown:
  • elmsallmissile
    Options
    Well I was going to suggest prunes, I have them most mornings, delicious & effective!

But it would appear you're not keen :-)
  • SeeEmRun2012
    Options
    Well I was going to suggest prunes, I have them most mornings, delicious & effective!

But it would appear you're not keen :-)
  • SeeEmRun2012
    Options
    Well I didn't think about prunes themselves...just not the juice. What do prunes even taste like?