Did you fall off the wagon over the weekend!?!?!?!

Options
BEERRUNNER
BEERRUNNER Posts: 3,049 Member
I did!!!! Man it was a weekend of bad decisions!.. I drank wayyyyyy toooooo much! Man o man was I ripped(drunk)and I was trappped at a family function where there was pizza, beer, Christmas cookies etc........
:devil:
I gotta hit the gym this week hard!

So who else kinda fell off track for a bit over the weekend???

Replies

• myshell26
    Options
    Guilty! I also had way too many beers, a cheesesteak and taco bell this weekend. Ugh! Not a good weekend. Just need to push harder during this week and try to be careful next weekend. Dreading cokito (it's like egg nog, but with coconut and spiced rum instead of egg and bourbon... so nothing like egg nog I guess).
  • jad54
    jad54 Posts: 192
    Options
    Went back to my college town and we were promptly kicked out of one of our favorite old watering holes. Why? For an incident that occurred eight years ago...some BS about starting a riot. I don't know, I guarantee I was blacked out that night. We just took the party to another favorite old spot and drank mixed pitchers all night. I'm still hurting.
  • sharesb
    sharesb Posts: 416 Member
    Options
    ...I fell off the wagon, then thanks to the liquid power I had consumed in large quantities Saturday night, I was pretty sure that at some point in the night I was strong enough to lift the wagon, hoist it over my head and do a little shufflin' dancing at the same time.

However...when I woke up Sunday and reviewed the photos from the events the night before, all the evidence showed was that I challenged a guy to a push up contest and did one pushup before falling to the floor. oops.
  • Carl01
    Carl01 Posts: 9,370 Member
    Options
    What is this wagon you speak of? smiley-confused005.gif
  • reepobob
    reepobob Posts: 1,172 Member
    Options
    As Spanky would say on "The Little Rascals"..."...and How!" (That would be a YES...gained four pounds in two days on homemade cookies, fudge, and pizza).
  • moosenbratsmommy
    Options
    missed the gym friday, saturday and sunday, ate BK, twix, snickers, drank coca-cola... bad bad girl... gotta behave as much as possible today and tomorrow and then go HARD wednesday at the gym because that day we are having a potluck and i have no will power when it comes to egg rolls and shrimp balls from my fave chinese place!
  • moosenbratsmommy
    Options
    What is this wagon you speak of? smiley-confused005.gif

the one that rolled over me this weekend!
  • KimmieBrie
    KimmieBrie Posts: 825 Member
    Options
    Yes.... too many cosmos and chocolate chip cookies and restaurant food.... but it was an awesome weekend.

Just have to exercise more and eat well today! I feel like I am always making up for the weekend.
  • Yanicka1
    Yanicka1 Posts: 4,564 Member
    Options
    Falling???

How about making the concious decision of jumping off the wagon....unless someone forced fed you. Taking responsibility is really important.

Perso I had a 4000 cal binge last friday.....first one in 14 months. I felt awfull for the rest of the week-end. Intant reminder why I do not want to jump off the wagon.
  • CurlyQTee
    Options
    I feel off the wagon and landed on the Chuck Wagon. I don't know what I'm going to do with myself this entire week. I don't want to have will power. :ohwell:
  • sinistertitan
    sinistertitan Posts: 603 Member
    Options
    Baaaaad weekend for me. It actually started last Thursday......

Holiday luncheon at work from a great BBQ place down the street. Bacon cheeseburgers, fries, chinese, chinese left overs, pizza, beer, etc.

Sheesh. I'm quite ashamed now that I list it all out.......

Unhealthiest weekend I've had in over three months.
  • La_Amazona
    La_Amazona Posts: 4,855 Member
    Options
    :sad: :cry: ME
  • Daysednconfused
    Daysednconfused Posts: 975 Member
    Options
    Me, and I did JUMP, head first, did not fall. I usually jump on the weekends, which is why I have only lost 27 pounds since August!Ahhhhhhhh, but it's Monday, back to reality.
  • paulaGetshealthy
    Options
    Yup, I had chinese and applebees and booze all on the same day. But I lost .4 of a lb. :blushing:
  • CMmrsfloyd
    CMmrsfloyd Posts: 2,383 Member
    Options
    I jumped off the wagon and set it ablaze Saturday night. I had my first date night w/o any kids in over a year. It was fatty, fried, delicious, and SOOOOO worth it!

A new wagon was promptly delivered the next day. :-)
  • getupkid4uga
    Options
    It was my birthday, so a strict diet of beer, hibachi, and chicken wings was enforced until this morning. But then again, I wasn't really ever on the wagon to begin with.
  • misskerouac
    misskerouac Posts: 2,242 Member
    Options
    OH yes.

Work Christmas party. 4 course meal. but so good

Salad
    Crab Cakes
    Ricotta and Spinach stuffed pasta shells
    Dessert Buffet ( I had a nanaimo bar)

I did drink about 10 glasses of water though during the party and only had one shot (i'm not much of a drinker anyways)
    but did end up going over my day about 500-600 calories.

Yesterday I was too lazy to cook so we got BBQ take out and I went over my day about 50 cal. so that wasn't bad
  • rlysrh
    rlysrh Posts: 244
    Options
    I did. D: Had family over and they bought a HUGE box of thorntons chocolates and a box of turkish delight. Also my dad convinced me to make this huge trifle for us all, plus there was mulled wine and cider and we went to a christmas market on friday night and had burgers.
    It was a great weekend, very christmassy and I don't regret eating it all, but i do feel guilty.