First Timer HERE :)

Options
I have used Fitness Pal before, I never knew that there was a community with so much support! :)......... I seem to be that person thats starts the diet and excercise for about a week maybe two and then quits!!! :( ........ I don't want to be like that any longer, so I am looking for some buddies and life long friends to help me out through this long battle with the buldge, and I in turn will do the same. Hope to hear from someone :)

Replies

• sweetcheeks27
    sweetcheeks27 Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me if you are looking for any new friends. I will help any way that I can.
  • Bheller234
    Options
    Hello, I'm Brandi! If you like you can add me. I try my best to help motivate and support everyone to try their best. Stay positive and stick with it and results are sure to happen. :smile:
  • lovesBLG
    Options
    I'm new to fitnesspal, I'm not sure how much help I can be but I'll try my best. I'm just like you, after a few weeks of exercise or dieting i give up. Let's stick to it this time!! :) feel free to add me.
  • rougette66
    rougette66 Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    I have used Fitness Pal before, I never knew that there was a community with so much support! :)......... I seem to be that person thats starts the diet and excercise for about a week maybe two and then quits!!! :( ........ I don't want to be like that any longer, so I am looking for some buddies and life long friends to help me out through this long battle with the buldge, and I in turn will do the same. Hope to hear from someone :)

Your in the right place! The bulge will go away all you need to do is sign into mfp anytime u feel like u need a boost, were all here for a better us and you can do this and we will all be here to help along the way! :D
  • Prozack1964
    Options
    hello and welcome here hope you have a great day
  • hsnbro
    hsnbro Posts: 55
    Options
    welcome newbie !
  • Anliena
    Anliena Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    You can add me too! I used fitness pal before but stopped and just rejoined yesterday! I'm looking for some friends to help keep me on track too and not just give up when it becomes inconvenient.
  • SsetAdnama
    SsetAdnama Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    You can add me also! I'm looking for online support to keep me dedicated to using the site. I'm already feeling more in control of my situation, just by logging on.

13626668.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Nutrition Facts For Foods
  • Missy169
    Options
    Send me a friend request !!!!
  • xoSundaydrive
    Options
    Hello! Feel free to add me! I am the same as you, but this time I want it to be different! :) I wish you luck on your journey!
  • hollykan
    hollykan Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Welcome! Friends request sent.
  • SilentMelody
    SilentMelody Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    I recently switched over from FatSecret which I honestly didn't use very much. I'm going to try to use this much more. I find the days I don't log my food I eat much more bad stuff than the days I do so by the time I realize it I'm annoyed with myself so I don't want to admit that I dragged a foot off the band wagon. So my goal is to try to get on here much more because other people definitely help keep me on track. Hopefully I can help you too :)
  • starross87
    Options
    I think the key to sticking to it is to try to see this healthy eating/exercise as more of a lifestyle and less of a one-time hurdle you have to cross--the key to losing weight, keeping it off, and staying healthy is to make these healthy choices for the rest of your life. As daunting as that may sound (and believe me, it sounds daunting to me too!), it helps me at least to realize that these are LIFESTYLE choices, things that should follow us forever, not just for a couple weeks or months. These choices, although they seem really difficult right now, will eventually feel "normal" and we'll look back on our old ways and habits and think "how/why did we do that???"...I hope that helps! Feel free to add me as a friend, I will give you support in any way I can :)
  • K_Kelley13
    Options
    I'm new too and looking for friends for support and motivation too. I'll add you. :)
  • jody2807
    jody2807 Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    Hi you can add me also I have been here for 21 Days now and love the support , motivation that is given and shared .. The more the marrier and good luck to all :smile: :wink: :laugh: :happy: :tongue:
  • jody2807
    jody2807 Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    Hi you can add me also I have been here for 21 Days now and love the support , motivation that is given and shared .. The more the marrier and good luck to all :smile: :wink: :laugh: :happy: :tongue: