2nd Round of 6w/6p with Before/After Pics...

Options

Replies

• divainprogress2012
    Options
    WOW ya pic def making me want to keep going!! I am gonna add this video in with my workout so i can get like that :) U doing amazing girl!!!!
  • fanceegirl75
    fanceegirl75 Posts: 620 Member
    Options
    Get it Steph. I think it's time I make this purchase!
  • FreshStart89
    FreshStart89 Posts: 297 Member
    Options
    wow! what a difference! well done :)
  • SexyCook
    SexyCook Posts: 2,253 Member
    Options
    Thanks!! It was all with you all support!! My MFP pals are just amazingly supportive in all I do...:heart::heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:
  • DorisR184
    DorisR184 Posts: 471 Member
    Options
    U look GREAT! Thanks so much for posting this because I just started 6w6p after doing 4 rounds of Insanity and I was starting to wonder if I made the right decision. I needed a temporary change + I wanted to focus more on my abs. You're living proof with dedication the 6w6p workout works!
  • remembertheharddrive
    Options
    That's so fantastic. I really should have stuck with this! I'm going home tonight and popping in the DVD!
  • ShannanLaNae
    ShannanLaNae Posts: 434 Member
    Options
    U are doing such a great job, and ur skin looks flawless!
  • keesh1123
    keesh1123 Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    This is ridiculous! Congrats! I'm going to pick this DVD up as soon as I clock out :)
  • LovingCruz
    LovingCruz Posts: 640 Member
    Options
    great job, I may have to try that one next
  • curvy_ca_mama
    curvy_ca_mama Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    wow!!!! incredible results!!!
  • darlilama
    darlilama Posts: 794 Member
    Options
    Awesome. I haven't heard of that DVD and I'm looking for some new ones. I'll check it out!
  • countrydarling1
    countrydarling1 Posts: 386 Member
    Options
    AWESOME!!!!!
  • sweetyJ
    Options
    Question: Did you have to do it everyday? I am struggling through it, and is in my first week. I am probably going to do it 3x a week. Do you think that's enough to get result like yours?
  • ncqueenbee
    ncqueenbee Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    Question: Did you have to do it everyday? I am struggling through it, and is in my first week. I am probably going to do it 3x a week. Do you think that's enough to get result like yours?

I would like to know the answer as well. I have the DVD and have never used it....still wrapped in it orginal paper. You have inspired me! I am going to start tomorrow.
  • laneybird
    laneybird Posts: 532 Member
    Options
    Love it! You look great! I was planning to get 6w6p next and you have motivated me to not just plan to buy it, but actually buy it!
  • sew1222
    sew1222 Posts: 241
    Options
    what is the dvd called??? this is where i want to lose my weight and tone....thanks
  • SexyCook
    Options

I would suggest 4 or more....I did it 5 days/4weeks and 4days/2weeks....3 would work if you are doing it with some other things.. I never only do the 6 w/6p I add it to my gym workout...and get more cardio and 15-20min of strength....and of course the eating plays the biggest role on our stomach that helps the program..

GOOD LUCK...don't give in to lower your days or give up!! You can do it!
  • SexyCook
    Options
    what is the dvd called??? this is where i want to lose my weight and tone....thanks

Jillian Michaels: 6 Week Six-Pack ...it can be found online...or at walmart, bestbuy, target...
  • ladyprincess99
    ladyprincess99 Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    Wow!!! You look good WTG
  • raisingbabyk
    raisingbabyk Posts: 442 Member
    Options
    Would you log it as circuit training (like 30DS) if you don't have a HRM?

You look great by the way!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!