Serious wanting help and new freinds

Options
My name is Teresa. I come from a household that is all overweight. This makes it tough for me to stay on track with diet and exercise. I myself am very overweight - not one bit healthy. I have no health problems - yet! But I want to keep it that way. And so I downloaded the app for my phone and have been logging in for 5 days straight. I feel confident that I can do this, but I will need a little help now and then. I really have no friends in this, so I turned to this wonderful community to find ones that will motivate me. I will reciprocate the support. Feel free to add me. LET'S DO THIS!!! :)

Replies

• carlos1989
    carlos1989 Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    I sent u a friend request... looking for the same here.... can help in any way possible :smile:
  • SuddenlyPickles
    Options
    Sending you a request ;) I'm a good cheerer-oner.
  • ChristineC68
    ChristineC68 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I don't know how to send friend requests or anything but I'd be happy to talk this journey with you.
  • starross87
    Options
    definitely willing to be friends so we can support each other in our weight loss journeys!!
  • lucylu70
    Options
    Hi, my name is Lucy (AKA: lucylu70). I struggled with weight at one point in my life. At 5'3", my heaviest was 168 & being so short, I looked heavier. I had health problems & started losing weight. Then, I had an eating disorder. Got stomach virus & went from 105 to 97 in less than a week. Now I'm struggling with trying to get to a healthy weight bc I don't want to look anorexic ever again. I'd be honored to share anything I know with you. My sister has struggled her entire life with her weight. And so has my dearest friend Kristine (AKA: chubbybunnee). That woman is now my motivation while she is trying to reach her goal. I know how hard it was to lose weight & eat healthy. (I used to eat 2 entire boxes of Twinkies a day & the 5 gallon buckets of ice cream in a week. I'd love to be your friend. I actually wanted to be friends with someone who was trying to lose weight but was rejected "because I wouldn't understand.". I do. I'm here if you'd like to be friends. :-)
  • LiviLou2011
    LiviLou2011 Posts: 437 Member
    Options
    I just joined the website, i dont have alot of confidence in myself to be able to do this, when i try to lose weight i usually fail, so i hope that keeping track helps and also having other people that know what im going through hopefully makes it better..my whole family is basically thin, on both sides exept for me and my half sister, i use to be thin as a teenager but everyone said i was fat (my family is not supportive) gosh i wish i looked like what i did back then...anyways i will get my pic up soon..i hope u add me.
  • Alexbenitez03
    Options
    im looking to gain weight but this new year im starting to shed all the body fat, so count me in on this trip we can motivate each other.
  • cameralinds
    Options
    Sending you a friend request... I'll offer what support and encouragement that I can.