Anybody doing the Fit Yummy Mummy pprogram?

Options
Hi so i recently started doing the Fit yummy mummy program about a week ago and i cant believe im feeling much stronger! Anybody using and/or did this program? Has it worked for you?

Replies

• keesh1123
    keesh1123 Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    Hi so i recently started doing the Fit yummy mummy program about a week ago and i cant believe im feeling much stronger! Anybody using and/or did this program? Has it worked for you?

I'm not doing. Haven't heard of it.. What is it?
  • elviraluvzu
    elviraluvzu Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    its a workout program that is targeted to moms (women all in general) that includes nutritional plan(eating clean and healthy) and excersice plan( you workout either 3xs a week for 30 min or 6xs a week 15 min only) the workout plan consists of cardio intervals and strength training.
  • entranced
    Options
    I've heard about this plan, but never tried it myself. I know a friend who has though. She did it for about 2 months and from what I can see, has had great results. But all in all, it's just another focused exercise and diet regimen. I think if you can stick to any exercise schedule, you'll see results. That's the hard part...committing to a schedule. I think the only thing that's different from this program compared to other programs is that this guide is dedicated specifically for moms, whereas other diet plans are just for the average girl (or guy).

I found a review for the program, in case anyone is interested:
    http://allthingsbaby.co.cc/the-fit-yummy-mummy-plan/

I think if you try hard enough and stick to the right plan, you'll see results. Well, the diet and exercise have to be something that fits the individual. So make sure whatever regimen you're doing is aimed for YOU losing weight with YOUR body. Just find the right plan, and stick to it. I've done it myself and have seen great results. Twice.
  • elviraluvzu
    elviraluvzu Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Nice, thanks for the info. :)