getting ready for a new year

Options
prism6
prism6 Posts: 484 Member
Hi,my name is Lauren. I am hoping to find folks on here struggling with life changes and hoping to get healthier. I could use some support.I am not sure yet how this site works but am going to give it a try.

Replies

• miriamparkinson
    miriamparkinson Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Hi Lauren,

I'm new too and trying to get back into my old corporate clothes before starting a new job in March.

So far I'm finding that the most important thing is to log everything even if you overdo it on a given day. Also make sure you find some friends on here as everyone is really supportive and it helps to have someone cheer you along.

Feel free to add me as a friend :-)

Miriam
  • prism6
    Options
    Thanks,I may be a little slow in figuring this out. I appreciate your reply
  • prism6
    Options
    PS how do I add someone as a friend?
  • Jfearn64
    Jfearn64 Posts: 353 Member
    Options
    Click on their avatar or name and a window will open with a "add as friend" box. Then send them an invite (with a message as to why you want to be friends preferably) If they accept, viola you are friends!
  • k9hrd
    k9hrd Posts: 351 Member
    Options
    I have been on here since September 2011, feel free to add me if you like.
  • hersheymommie
    Options
    Hi my name is Mariah I joined a couple months ago but haven't really used this app. I started working out today & hope I can keep it up. I really just need some motivation from others. Thanks, feel free 2 help me out:happy:
  • prism6
    Options
    tell you what, if you exersize ,I will too! I was going to wait for the New Year but I am going to get a slow start in the AM. I have alot to work on! Good luck to you