Hey Everyone, I've been lurking for a while but decided to s

Options
Hey, I decided I might as well introduce myself and start to get all of you lovely people :D
I am 24, and after having to have emergency surgery last year I was scared into getting serious about my health
I used to be a runner, I've been slowly easing back into running every day and even got my sister to join a gym with me

my starting weight was 205, I would like to eventually get down to 160 which seems like a realistic goal

I am friendly and would love to know some people on here so please feel free to add me!

Replies

• ruthie1984
    Options
    :smile: hello

i'm new on here myself and it would be great to have some friends, my names ruth, i'm 29 and im from northern ireland.
  • ashnm88
    ashnm88 Posts: 748
    Options
    Hi

I'm Ashley, I'm 23. That is a very realistic goal. At my highest this year I was about 220-225lb(Feb.15, 2011), currently 168lbs. You can do it!
  • dlaplume2
    dlaplume2 Posts: 1,658 Member
    Options
    HI
    You can add me. I am new to running, but have been enjoying it so far.

Welcome aboard.
  • LiviLou2011
    LiviLou2011 Posts: 437 Member
    Options
    Hi im Livi, i just joined the website, tyring to find my way around it...i weigh about 215 even though i dont look like it, it doesnt matter to me i dont feel comfortable in my own skin, so im hope this website and support from people that know what im going through will help me get to my goal of 170...feel free to add me
  • Didiandeverytang
    Didiandeverytang Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Welcome, this is an awesome site that will help you get back on track and is defintely a step in the right direction.. I'm back for the second time and ultra excited, everyone is so supportive and encouraging here :smile: I want to slowly get back into running, but am cross country skiing alot lately, so I may stick with that for now.
  • tonyamc1234
    Options
    welcome and good luck! you can add me also :)