It's gonna be a Long Road

Options
My name is Heidi Burnell, I'm 33yrs young, and I Live in Maine. I have been married to My Wonderful Husband Chris for almost 15yrs, and we have 3Beautiful children:love::love: Our Daughter will be 7yrs old at the end of this month, and we have 2 Lil'Boys, one who is 2yrs old, and the other only 3.5months. They keep me very busy...Plus I am also a head Infant Room Teacher at a Daycare Center, and I work 40+hrs a week:tongue: My life is exhausting, but the extra weight I carry around daily doesn't make it any easier...I am 5'3, and 258lbs:frown: I started dieting almost 3wks ago, and have lost 16lbs:happy: but still have a very long ways to go before I reach my goal! A Friend introduced me to this website, and I am very Happy to have a place to go vent, w/others who can actually relate:happy:

Replies

• Sebagomommy
    Options
    My name is Heidi Burnell, I'm 33yrs young, and I Live in Maine. I have been married to My Wonderful Husband Chris for almost 15yrs, and we have 3Beautiful children:love::love: Our Daughter will be 7yrs old at the end of this month, and we have 2 Lil'Boys, one who is 2yrs old, and the other only 3.5months. They keep me very busy...Plus I am also a head Infant Room Teacher at a Daycare Center, and I work 40+hrs a week:tongue: My life is exhausting, but the extra weight I carry around daily doesn't make it any easier...I am 5'3, and 258lbs:frown: I started dieting almost 3wks ago, and have lost 16lbs:happy: but still have a very long ways to go before I reach my goal! A Friend introduced me to this website, and I am very Happy to have a place to go vent, w/others who can actually relate:happy:
  • LostinCali
    LostinCali Posts: 155
    Options
    welcome! congrats on the weight loss so far! keep up the good work :smile:
  • Binkylove
    Binkylove Posts: 161
    Options
    Think of it like this it won't be a long road but a new heathy road for you and your family, because your family will benefit too. Well done on the weight loss so far. Im the same as you a lot of weight to lose but i just take it one day at a time. I try not to let it rule me.

KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK, AND WELL DONE YOU!!!!!!

Pamela XXX:flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • LisaZaugg1976
    LisaZaugg1976 Posts: 1,144 Member
    Options
    good luck on your weight loss journey!!!
  • mszSHOGAN
    mszSHOGAN Posts: 2,278 Member
    Options
    :happy: Welcome and good luck! You already have a good start, it can't go anywhere but better from here!
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Options
    Hello and welcome to MFP the best website ever. I :heart: it here and I think you will too. This site is so supportive, motivational, helpful and is so easy to use. I just wanted to tell you good luck on your weight loss journey. You can do this!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :smile: :flowerforyou: :smile: :flowerforyou:
  • Phera
    Phera Posts: 269 Member
    Options
    My Dad used to say, "Inch by inch, life is a cinch, yard by yard, it's very hard." You may have a lot of weight to lose but you also are going to be gaining so much along the way. I've noticed that it helps to focus more on the little changes in how you feel rather than the long path ahead of you.
  • mc92367
    mc92367 Posts: 14
    Options
    It looks like you have the right support. Keep staying positive. You can do anything you want to do. GOOD LUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!