In ineed of alot of support

Options
corri966
corri966 Posts: 6 Member
I was intorduced to this sight by a friend. I just started it today and I really like it alot so far. I have alot to lose and need alot of support.

Replies

• corri966
    corri966 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I was intorduced to this sight by a friend. I just started it today and I really like it alot so far. I have alot to lose and need alot of support.
  • jrs_lovely1
    jrs_lovely1 Posts: 35
    Options
    WELCOME and I hope that you find all of the support and encouragment you need from this site. STAY MOTIVATED and work hard. You can do it.

Best wishes!
  • Tayla08
    Tayla08 Posts: 94
    Options
    I'm glad you took my advice and joined!!!! We can support each other at work! WE CAN NIP THIS IN THE BUTT!!!! :flowerforyou:
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Options
    Hello and welcome to MFP the best website ever. I :heart: it here and I think you will too. This site is so supportive, motivational, helpful and is so easy to use. I just wanted to tell you good luck on your weight loss journey. You can do this!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :smile: :flowerforyou: :smile: :flowerforyou:
  • Rottiemama
    Rottiemama Posts: 66
    Options
    :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: Welcome. I have only been on this site since April 23rd and have already lost 7lbs!!! I am not updating my ticker until Friday when I do a weigh in with my May Motivational group!! REad lots and you will get tons of advice both good and some very opionionated. Take what you want from it and toss the rest and use what works best for you!! Good luck on your journey to better health!!:tongue:
  • LostinCali
    LostinCali Posts: 155
    Options
    welcome! you'll find a lot of support here, not to mention great tools to help you succeed. good luck!
  • ivykivy
    ivykivy Posts: 2,970 Member
    Options
    That's Funny! :laugh:
    Welcome!
    WE CAN NIP THIS IN THE BUTT!!!! :flowerforyou:
  • MyKids04
    MyKids04 Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    No one on the site is perfect if we were we would not be here. I have been on the site since April 1st and I have only lost two pounds but I had an injury to my leg keeping me from exercising and then I fell off of my diet for a few days but I am back. Everyone on the site was so supportive and it was great. So no matter your issues being honest on here will help you. I am so happy to have found this site and I hope you have the same experiences.

Good Luck
  • mc92367
    mc92367 Posts: 14
    Options
    I just started today and loving it so far. I love technology.