New and ready look and feel great!!!

Options
HI everyone!!! I am new here and I have never tried this type of weight loss program before. I am looking forward to meeting new people and finding the support that has been hard for me to find in the past. Hope to be talking to you soon!!!

- Steph

Replies

• sgarcia224
    Options
    HI everyone!!! I am new here and I have never tried this type of weight loss program before. I am looking forward to meeting new people and finding the support that has been hard for me to find in the past. Hope to be talking to you soon!!!

- Steph
  • auntkaren
    auntkaren Posts: 1,490 Member
    Options
    Welcome Steph:flowerforyou: You will find plenty of support here, you have come to the right place.:smile:
  • GTOgirl1969
    GTOgirl1969 Posts: 2,527 Member
    Options
    Welcome Steph, and good luck on your fitness goals!:flowerforyou:
  • icandoit
    icandoit Posts: 4,163 Member
    Options
    Welcome and good luck to you:flowerforyou:
  • dcowen1234
    dcowen1234 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi, I just joined a few minutes ago and I really want to lose weight and get in shape. I need help with motivation. I am stuck in a rut and feel like I can't get out and honestly sometimes just feel too lazy to get off my butt. So help me ladies, I need you.
  • sgarcia224
    Options
    Hi all and thank you for the wonderful welcome. I too find it hard to get off my butt and get moving too... I tend to make excuses why i cant work out, so I need some help in that area also... I am thinking about blocking out 30 min. out of the day and making that be "workout time"... we will see if that will work :grumble: ... talk to everyone soon!!!!