Meal Plans

Options
I'm a good exerciser, but a horrible eater.. Does anyone have any good meals plans? Trying to stay under 1500 calories..PLEASE HELP... :frown:

Replies

• carrie_eggo
    carrie_eggo Posts: 1,396 Member
    Options
    Look at other member's diary's (if they're open) to get ideas. Mine's open. I'm not great everyday though! :smile:
  • chubiD
    chubiD Posts: 260
    Options
    eatingwell.com has some great 1200 and 1500 cal meal plans... you may wanna check those out
  • BobbyClerici
    BobbyClerici Posts: 813 Member
    Options
    Look at other member's diary's (if they're open) to get ideas. Mine's open. I'm not great everyday though! :smile:
    ^^^^
    THIS - that is why our diary's are open - to get new ideas.
    Just browse the meals - have fun!
  • jecka31
    jecka31 Posts: 284
    Options
    Feel free to add me and check my diary. (Forgive the days I was sick the last two weeks!). My net goal is 1370. After exercising, I end up eating from 1600-1800 depending on calorie burn.

Kraftfoods.com has great recipes. Look for the ones with suns by them (this is how they mark healthy recipes). You can also search their site for particular health concerns (low sodium for example). I love their site as the recipes are good but affordable (I'm a broke graduate student). I've tried other health site but they usually have things I don't like in most their recipes or they are way too complicated for me (the fewer ingredients the better!!).
  • stubsy1968
    stubsy1968 Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    Agree with above, this is why food diaries are open. Take notice of the food diaries of your "really cut" MFP buddies for ideas on what and when to eat. Depends totally on your food preference, any alergies etc and budget I guess.

Good luck!
  • gigidanlei
    Options
    Thnaks.. I will do so..