Same Trip Different Pictures *1 Year Later*

Options
dp1228
dp1228 Posts: 439 Member
Hey guys! I've officially taken a haitus this month due to holiday madness (SO MUCH FOOD). But, I recently went to AC with some of my best friends. We usually go every year some time in the winter and I just wanted to show some before/afters from last year and this year! Me and my friends have all lost weight this year and I couldnt be any prouder of them! One of my very best friends is my "Weight Loss Buddy" and we have both been eating differently since January of this year! She doesn't use MFP but she has been doing great!

DPLaurabeforeafter-1.jpg

DPLaurafacebeforeafter.jpg

Hopefully by this time next year we are both at our goal!

Replies

• Snakey74
    Snakey74 Posts: 276 Member
    Options
    You both look gorgeous! Great job! :flowerforyou:
  • riley711
    riley711 Posts: 298 Member
    Options
    Wow!!! You and your friend look great!!!! You've really done an outstanding job, and you should be quite proud of your accomplishments!!
  • Stefanie7125
    Stefanie7125 Posts: 462 Member
    Options
    Wow! you both are beautiful. Keep up the hard work!!
  • Goal_HourGlass
    Goal_HourGlass Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Hey guys! I've officially taken a haitus this month due to holiday madness (SO MUCH FOOD). But, I recently went to AC with some of my best friends. We usually go every year some time in the winter and I just wanted to show some before/afters from last year and this year! Me and my friends have all lost weight this year and I couldnt be any prouder of them! One of my very best friends is my "Weight Loss Buddy" and we have both been eating differently since January of this year! She doesn't use MFP but she has been doing great!

DPLaurabeforeafter.jpg

DPLaurafacebeforeafter.jpg

Hopefully by this time next year we are both at our goal!

HOTNESS!!
  • nenamartinez
    nenamartinez Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    You look awesome!! :D Your skin is glowing and your features really show now!! Congratulations on all the success so far. I'm sure you'll hit goal by next year!
  • SmartFunGorgeous
    SmartFunGorgeous Posts: 699 Member
    Options
    Love this. You look amazing! You both do! But I'm loving your dress best! Lol
  • monkeymouse74
    Options
    Wow!!! You look amazin! And you have every reason to be proud of your friends and yourself...:flowerforyou:
  • mmuzzatti
    mmuzzatti Posts: 706 Member
    Options
    Nice job you can really see the difference in your faces!
  • JoDeeD
    JoDeeD Posts: 391
    Options
    Fantastic work to the both of you!!
  • thoma74
    thoma74 Posts: 187 Member
    Options
    You both look great!
  • Helice
    Helice Posts: 1,075 Member
    Options
    Wow you have both lost alot of weight,
    but i can especially see it off you face.
    You look amazing.
    Congrats! ^-^
  • julie204
    julie204 Posts: 130
    Options
    you look amazing well done
  • LifeChanges42
    LifeChanges42 Posts: 636 Member
    Options
    Congrats on the weight loss! You look fabulous. You should talk your friend into MFP. It has made a HUE difference for you and so many others!
  • ablykins
    ablykins Posts: 200 Member
    Options
    Looking great- both of you!!
  • dp1228
    Options
    Thanks guys! I have been trying to talk a few of my close friends into joining MFP (2 in particular) but they reallydont want to count calories. i'm still working ont hem though!! i just love that we are all doing it together. i love seeing my friends healthy!
  • ruggedBear
    Options
    Looking hot ladies! Must have been some trip this year! I'll bet next year will be even better! Congratulations!
  • dp1228
    Options
    i hope so!
  • fzia
    fzia Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    Great job!
  • carolann_22
    carolann_22 Posts: 364 Member
    Options
    Awesome!!
  • christ4life63
    christ4life63 Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    WOW you both looks AMAZING.. Congrats to your will power and continue the great JOB.
    Thank you for sharing your story and Pictures.

Happy Holidays to you and your love ones.:flowerforyou:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!