How long does it take

Options
I have been going to the gym for 4 weeks now and doing strength training 20 min cardio 5 days a week. How long does it take until you see real results.....

154912.png
Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Food Diary

Replies

• jwells26
    jwells26 Posts: 13
    Options
    I have been going to the gym for 4 weeks now and doing strength training 20 min cardio 5 days a week. How long does it take until you see real results.....

154912.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Food Diary
  • purrrr
    purrrr Posts: 1,073
    Options
    what do you mean real results? aren't you already losing weight, feeling healthy and energized? i'm sure you are seeing great results! if you mean seeing your ripped body... hmm, not sure... prolly after all the pudge is gone the muscles beneath will show up?!
  • Iceprincessk25
    Iceprincessk25 Posts: 1,888 Member
    Options
    The first 4-6 weeks of any program all the changes are happening on the inside of your body. You won't really see any big changes on the outside until after that. That's why so many people don't stick with it because they want instant gratification. I promise you it will happen. You just have to be dedicated!!
  • Yewkon
    Yewkon Posts: 34
    Options
    It all depends on your body and everyone's body is different. Dont set your expectation too high, you'll be setting yourself up for disappointment. Enjoy the small victories -- clothes start to fit better, you 'feel' better, you enjoy the high you get after a good workout, you're getting stronger, etc.

If you're eating healthy and exercising, the fat WILL come off. IT WILL, believe me (and everyone else on this site) just try to be patient with your body and enjoy the little rewards.