NSV! My jeans are falling off!

Options
Holy cow! I used to get a bit of a tummy ache when my jeans dug into me. Well guess what! I can easily pull them down without even unbuttoning them! They were almost falling off all day!:happy:

Replies

• amikad
    amikad Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    That is an awesome accomplishment!
  • tigertown11
    Options
    thats worth a congrats and a yee haw!!
  • becktoriatralala
    becktoriatralala Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    I know exactly how you feel! I can't wait to hit the after Christmas sales and get some new pants...hand-me-downs from co-workers and mom (we are the same size now, which is good!) are great, but I really just want my own new ones. Congrats! Keep it up!
  • M3CH4N1C
    M3CH4N1C Posts: 157
    Options
    Holy cow! I used to get a bit of a tummy ache when my jeans dug into me. Well guess what! I can easily pull them down without even unbuttoning them! They were almost falling off all day!:happy:

Pants falling off that easy is how you end up having more kids.LOL. No, but thats great. Keep it up.
  • winslow44238
    Options
    I noticed that too! Only started 80 days ago, but already I have to find smaller belts to keep my pants on!

Don't want any more kids, since they are almost old enough to have their own now! LOL! Loved that earlier post!
  • crughp
    crughp Posts: 17
    Options
    I can relate to this as well. I just went to the store yesterday, because everything I owned nearly looked like clown pants on me because they were so big. I had to spend nearly $400 to get 2 pair of pants and a belt to prevent that from happening.

So I am wearing these new pants for the first time today, and I thought I would get by with the belt I had for a couple more weeks, but when I went to tighten it up about 20 minutes ago I realized I am on the last hole. I will have to use the new one tomorrow!
  • Herownself
    Herownself Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    [/quote]

Pants falling off that easy is how you end up having more kids.LOL. No, but thats great. Keep it up.
    [/quote]

:bigsmile: :bigsmile:

That's what my husband said. :blushing:
  • tdaddybarlow
    tdaddybarlow Posts: 673 Member
    Options
    It's such a good feeling to finally get relief from such an unpleasant feeling. I'm actually getting to the point where my belt buckles (uncluding the big ones) are no longer digging into my overlap!!! Woohoo! (wait! NSV for me???)
  • Nurse_krissy
    Nurse_krissy Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    Time to go SHOPPING!!!!! To me, that is the BEST reward! :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!