Looking for some friends/motivators

Options
Hi everybody,

I'm new here and I'm looking for some friends, motivators and people who need motivation. After gaining alot of weight during my study time it's time to lose it again.

My first goal is to get under 100 kg (220 lbs) to do this I need to lose about 30 kg or 66 lbs. So please feel free to add me if you think you can motivate me or need some motivation.

I'm ready for this lifestyle change I just need some support.

Replies

• mestrydom
    Options
    Hello Bart and welcome! I'mm always happy to have more friends, so feel free to add me. Good luck on your weight-loss journey!
  • Mkin
    Mkin Posts: 43
    Options
    Hey there,

Looks like we have similar goals. Feel free to add me =)
  • Musicgrl4life
    Options
    Welcome!

Great job on getting started! There's so much support you can get here. :smile:

good luck to you on your weight loss!
  • bunnysone
    bunnysone Posts: 486 Member
    Options
    happy to help push you along if you want :)

I have lots of big goals for 2012 and I dare you to keep up with me ;)
  • PepperRocks
    Options
    Hey all! I just joined the website. Please add me too. I guess friends are the best motivaters. Would HATE to do this alone <3
  • waterwing
    waterwing Posts: 214 Member
    Options
    Welcome! Motivation and some sort of accountability are really what we all need! Feel free to add me.. I too have big plans for 2012.. this is going to be the year I actually do something!
  • xsimplytwistedx
    xsimplytwistedx Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    welcome and good luck to all of you on your weight loss journeys .... feel free to add me as well everybody .motivation thru good friends is what mfp is all about .no one has to do it alone.
  • Bart06
    Options
    Awesome! thanks for all the adds and accepts of invites.
  • lisabell118
    lisabell118 Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    HI!
    I'm new on here too. I have the same goals and it's good to have friends on here for motivation. It helps! Feel free to add me if you would like:)
  • Cueball55
    Cueball55 Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    Hello Bart, feel free to add me! I'm new too and am just figuring everything out!
  • frumpytofit
    Options
    Hey, I'm a Dec 2011 join up so feel free to add me in!:smile:
  • Adobogirl
    Adobogirl Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    Hey bart! Same here, feel free to add me if you'd like cheesy motivational lines! :D
  • ChristinaBarnhouse
    ChristinaBarnhouse Posts: 274 Member
    Options
    Welcome!

My Fitness Pal has really helped me to stay accountable for everything I eat on a daily basis. You don't realize how much the calories add up until you start to document them all.

The support on this site has also been amazing.... there are lots of great people out there to help keep you motivated! Good luck!!
  • xomissheatherox
    Options
    Hi all,

I am new as well. My husband is a 6'6", 200 lb man, I won't get much support from him since he has that naturally slinky body. I would love to have a few friends, please add me as well :)
  • WWH_AJ
    WWH_AJ Posts: 419 Member
    Options
    Hello Bart! I have a goal of losing 72 lbs and I have just 28 lbs left! I have huge plans for the New Year!! Feel free to add me!
  • ThenTheresChad
    Options
    My goal is 78lbs Feel free to add me:)!