New-ish - 5ft5 and 10kg to loose!

Options
Anybody else looking to do the same? Would love some support and someone to chat to! I love exercising and always interested in trying new things! Please feel free to add me. I really want to stay on track !

Replies

• Puffins1958
    Puffins1958 Posts: 614 Member
    Options
    Welcome to this fabulous group. I've found it very helpful just keeping track of my food. I hope that you have a wonderful experience here. ENJOY!!!! Feel free to add me. if you'd like.....

12117749.png
  • lilgriffo
    Options
    Thank you! Ive been looking around for a while and everyone has been so successful! Fingers crossed Ill be the same!
  • LyriByri
    Options
    Yeah. I have pretty much the same goal. If you want a friend to support you feel free to add me. :)
  • sloanie1
    sloanie1 Posts: 276 Member
    Options
    Welcome! I'm sure you will become an addict just like me...xx
  • kjannan
    kjannan Posts: 248 Member
    Options
    I'm 5ft4 & had 12kg to lose when I started on here 4 months ago. I'm down 9kg-3 to go & I'm there!

It CAN be done & you've come to the right site to do it!! :smile:
  • lilgriffo
    Options
    I'm finding my weightless slow- perhaps because I don't have too much to loose! I hope you don't mind if I add you!
  • stayxtrue
    stayxtrue Posts: 1,190 Member
    Options
    Thank you! Ive been looking around for a while and everyone has been so successful! Fingers crossed Ill be the same!

No need to cross your fingers, you will do it :)

Welcome and this place is pretty sweet :)
  • y_53kg
    y_53kg Posts: 35
    Options
    5'6 10 kg to lose! We have pretty much the same goals lol
    Add me up!<3
    you can do this.
  • mestrydom
    Options
    Hello lilgriffo

I'm 5ft7 and have the 6kg to lose that I've gained over the last two (stressful) years. Also just joined.
    Feel free to add me. :)
  • t2ator
    t2ator Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hey! I'm 5-5 and have about 12 kgs to lose. Go ahead and add me!
  • Prozack1964
    Options
    hello and welcome here hope you have a great day