coun t me in letss do this
  • ngcgurl03
    ngcgurl03 Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    current 191.4
  • therighttrack
    therighttrack Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    I'm in too! Just started up my account yesterday. I currently am at 141lbs. Striving for 1lb, 1/2 per week so 5lbs may be a bit much, but will definitely give it a try. Especially since my kids and I have plans to do some xmas baking for company on Xmas day, and to give out as gifts! Hmm. Some willpower will be needed here!!! LOL Definitely up for a challenge though!
  • vcorbin01
    vcorbin01 Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    I'm in!! I've been losing weight this whole year, but then here within the last month I started to plateau...so on Sunday I bought Jillian Michaels 30 day shred and let me tell you - I'm on day 3 and I feel amazing and I hurt SO GOOD! I'm pretty confident I can get 5 extra lbs off my belt before the New Year!!! Good Luck EVERYONE!!
  • Kansascs
    Options
    I'm in. CW: 160
  • Amanda0325
    Amanda0325 Posts: 245 Member
    Options
    I'm in.. I didn't weigh in today.. I will saturday.. LOL...
  • melcap
    melcap Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    http://www.myfitnesspal.com/groups/home/1386-lose-5lbs-or-more-for-the-new-year

I started a group for this challenge for those of you who would like to join... I tried adding everyone but it became to overwhelming so if I haven't added you I apologize but please feel free to do so!

And add me as a friend as well!
  • juliesummers
    juliesummers Posts: 738 Member
    Options
    I'm definitely in!
    Finals just ended, so now I can once again focus on exercising and getting nice and toned.
  • str0nger
    str0nger Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    I know that this time of year is the hardest to lose weight! But lets challenge ourselves to lose at least 5lbs before the new year!! Keep the motivation adn encouragemen alive! This time of year is tough and if can get the through the holidays with a 5lbs or more weight loss I think that is an achievement! Mark your current weight in this thread to keep motivated. Then on January 1, 2012 everyone come back to this thread and mark your current weight as of that Jan 1!

Add me as a friend for more encouragement and motivation!
    Lets do this!
    Who's in?
    I'm in!! =] Im currently at 225.2... So hopefully by newyears i can be 220 or 219!!!! =]
  • bfletcher89
    Options
    I'm in too! This is just the motivation i need! 186 (:sick: ) as of 5 mins ago! Start tomorrow morning as i mean to go on! Good luck everyone, know you can all do it! huge well done to everyone as well, never known so many determined people in one place!
  • all2HisGlory
    Options
    Count me in!!! My current weight is 279 - stuck on a gorgeous plateau! This challenge out to rev up my motivation just enough to break it! See you Jan 1st... 5 lbs+ lighter!!! ;o)
    ........Merry Christmas until then!
  • YoU_CaNt_SeE_Me
    Options
    Im in

Current weight 313.4 would like to be close to the 299 by then am going to work hard.
  • shannypoo21
    shannypoo21 Posts: 329 Member
    Options
    I want in on this but I will be out of town on New Year's Day and will definitely not have access to a scale.
  • jeclpi
    jeclpi Posts: 28
    Options
    Fantastic idea!!!

No idea if I can do this - but hey if you don't have a go you'll never get anywhere, right? :laugh:

Current weight: 188.0 so it'll be a v. happy new year if I make 183...
  • dayylight
    Options
    I love this idea. If I can lose 5 pounds by the new year I'll be under 240 for the first time in three years.

Current weight: 243.2
  • Motivationrequired
    Options
    Help!!!

I've put 2lbs ON :-(
  • melcap
    melcap Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    I want in on this but I will be out of town on New Year's Day and will definitely not have access to a scale.

Weigh yourself whenever your back!!
  • Motivationrequired
    Options
    right I WILL do this......now have 7lbs to lose though (with my 2lbs on this week!!)x
  • evanslawn
    evanslawn Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    I'm in - thanks for the motivation!