Christmas Cookies!

Options
Hey guys!

I was wondering if you have any delicious and healthy christmas cookies recipes to share? (:

I found many recipes... but I'm not sure if they actually taste good.

Thank you in advance.

Replies

• Shelle68
    Shelle68 Posts: 432 Member
    Options
    I am looking too!!!
  • mbmorse1011
    mbmorse1011 Posts: 492 Member
    Options
    I made about 8 kinds of cookies this weekend, none of them so called healthy. I'd love some more healthy ones that actually taste good!
  • krista010105
    krista010105 Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    i attempted ( im no cook by far) to make chocolate chip cookies a couple days ago and make them healthier. i used the toll house recipe and used wheat flour, dark chocolate chips instead of milk or semi sweet, splenda instead of sugar and the brown splenda instead of brown sugar. used light butter too and it came out tasting pretty decent they werent all chewy like the regular recipe they were more cake like but were still not bad for being MUCH better for you. just think of how many calories you are saving not using sugar alone. i measure everything and calculated it all and using that recipe with those changes i got 50 cookies using the cookie scoop with it being level for each cookie the ended up about as wide as the length of my thumb and i calculated them at about 83 calories each give or take a little since there isnt the exact same amount of chocolate chips in each cookie but its close enough.

edit: and my husband who is a sweets fanatic ate 10 of them in less than 15 minutes. and my 7 and 9 year old loved them even though they were throwing full on tantrums when they saw me put wheat flour in them lol
  • jessiesheik
    Options
    skinnytaste.com has 3 cookie recipes that get rave reviews I've tried the no bake peanut butter balls and they were great and filling so I only ate 2! 2 cookies had 105 cals 2.3g fat! My husband liked them too. Will definitely make them again.
    I'm going to try the choc chip cookies next :)