And the staring contests begin.......

Options
I was in the break room at work and had a staring contest with some homebaked goodies......and after 5 minutes I won.....but really already?

I know I know I can't complain....many people have been doing that for longer than I, but d@mn.......

I know you are not supposed to deprive yourself of anything it only makes it worse, but I'm getting back on track with a vengance and I mean business. No, is no. No no no. I've tried the...."work it off later" attitude and then I can't find the time to do that, or I don't make the time. I guess you could say I'm going to "Jillian Michaels" myself.

My indulgence today is a 20oz pop, which will last me all day, so there's my "treat"

What's the hardest thing for you to stare down?

Replies

• RainbowDream83
    Options
    Chips and Pizza lol

But I always remember "I'm so much better than that!" lol Hey, it works for me haha
  • galegetsthin
    galegetsthin Posts: 1,352 Member
    Options
    My big problem is sweets. I will get a sweet tooth like I have to have some kind of candy, cookies, ice cream etc to survive!
  • PepeGreggerton
    PepeGreggerton Posts: 986 Member
    Options
    6 trays of them in our kitchen right now.
  • elisabej
    elisabej Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Oh yeah, the holiday sweets...the fudge...the cookies...the breads...the cakes...and I try to stay strong. Note the word try. I have made a deal with myself. If I want to "sample" I have to exercise first, then check the calorie count on it and see if it's "worthy" and I go from there. Last night I rode my bike for 45 minutes so I could have some fudge! :)
  • klm80
    klm80 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    sweets and Pizza, all around crap food. i get determined about icecream, when i want it i will drive in a blizzard to get a blizzard! Now, if there is Pizza in the house, i cant just have a slice, no, i eat it untill it is gone! untill i cant move!
  • Helloitsdan
    Helloitsdan Posts: 5,564 Member
    Options
    If it fits your macros...EAT IT!
  • jaitken_22
    jaitken_22 Posts: 212 Member
    Options
    If I see the bad food I am fine and I can resist most of the time now. I will allow myself to eat these things but obviously in moderation cos I'd go absolutely mental!! :laugh: But when I smell the food, that drives me mad! Like in restaurants or walking past takeaway joints! I live near a bakers, 2 chinese takeaways, 1 chip shop and 1 indian takeaway and honestly it's a complete nightmare especially coming out of the gym at night!! :sad: :sad: :sad:

So far in work for Xmas, food gifts I have been given are a small box of chocolates and a box of miniture biscuits. I will eat 2 max out the box but then probably won't touch them for a few days. It's a bit of a waste eating them as one bite and they're gone, but at the time they taste good! :laugh: