Newbie and want to give and receive support

Options
Hi all. I'm loving this site. I have 94 lbs to lose for my "goal" weight. I'm determined, persistent and ready for change. For me, consistency is KEY so I track my food and exercise to keep me focused. Please feel free to add me if you are ready to do this together! Thanks :-)

13605498.png
Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Weight Loss Tools

Replies

• dreamyy6
    Options
    Good morning! 6 pounds wow thats great. im new to this too. and so far i love this site alot. love that everyone is working to accompish goals together. best of luck too you.
  • mommaof9
    mommaof9 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    pretty new myself and have 50+ pounds to loose. keep coming back there are tons of great things about this site....It is the great FREE tool out there!! If you have any questions don't hessitate to ask :) Happy dieting =D
  • dreamyy6
    Options
    Thank you very much... i will be on here alot. i love it
  • likeaphoenix28
    Options
    Welcome! I'm new too. Congrats on losing 6 pounds! I haven't lost anything yet, but am in a similar boat as yours-I have 90 pounds to lose to get to my goal weight.
  • dellgriffin
    Options
    Good luck, and remember, its a lifestyle choice.
  • letmebeda1_wechange
    Options
    I'm new here too, i'm so happy to find the support and encouragement here. I haven't lost anything as I started on Sunday in my journey. congrats on your 6lbs, looking forward to weighing myself on Sunday to see how much i have lost.

13651868.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Weight Loss Tools