30 shred need reviews

Options
i have the 30 day shred and i need some reviews to tell me how well it did for you and i wanna do it for 30 days straight

Replies

• Bunnie_Lynn
    Bunnie_Lynn Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    It really depends oh how hard you work. I gave my all on every single session for 30 days and ended up losing 13 pounds and almost 24 inches lost from my whole body. Including the 9 inches I lost off of my belly!
    If you put your all into it you will have awesome results and if you don't it is still a good workout and you will lose inches and see a big difference in your strength.
    Hope this helps, Shelbie :)
  • alapoint89
    Options
    It really depends oh how hard you work. I gave my all on every single session for 30 days and ended up losing 13 pounds and almost 24 inches lost from my whole body. Including the 9 inches I lost off of my belly!
    If you put your all into it you will have awesome results and if you don't it is still a good workout and you will lose inches and see a big difference in your strength.
    Hope this helps, Shelbie :)
    thanks
  • amoffatt
    amoffatt Posts: 674 Member
    Options
    love it! And if one level is not enough you can move up or back down. I did level one and two back to back one time for extra burn.... JM kicks your butt!
  • foremant86
    foremant86 Posts: 1,115 Member
    Options
    I did 2 rounds of the 30 day shred, the first time around i did almost every single move modified and had to take breaks. the 2nd time through i did almost every move advanced version and rarely had to take a break!

it's a pretty great workout and I lost over 20lbs and lots of inches(not sure exactly how many, i'm terrible with a tape measure)

but pictures speak for themselves!

20lbsdown-1.jpg

20lbsdownback-1.jpg
  • Sweettart
    Sweettart Posts: 1,331 Member
    Options
    We are doing a 30 day shred group starting jan 2 if you want to join us!

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/groups/home/1456-30-ds-challenge-1-02-12-carolinamomma3-s
  • alapoint89
    Options
    I did 2 rounds of the 30 day shred, the first time around i did almost every single move modified and had to take breaks. the 2nd time through i did almost every move advanced version and rarely had to take a break!

it's a pretty great workout and I lost over 20lbs and lots of inches(not sure exactly how many, i'm terrible with a tape measure)

but pictures speak for themselves!

20lbsdown-1.jpg

20lbsdownback-1.jpg
    good job
  • tigertown11
    Options
    I have a few friends on MFP that have done the 30 day shred and the results are amazing even after 2 weeks! They all were angry with the scale, but they lost lots of inches! I am going to check out this challenge. Who is with me?
  • JizWiz
    JizWiz Posts: 57
    Options
    i just started today and i was sweating up a storm....that's a good thing i suppose...
  • pshill0810
    Options
    I am definitely in for the 30 day shred challenge starting Jan 2. I have done it before and honestly didnt get off of week one. With anxiety issues in other areas of my life I caved and stopped. I felt so good when I was doing it. I recently stopped working to have more time for school and for my kids, so I am really looking forward to going at it again... with some new friends to hold me accountable this time!!
  • dez_yaoichan
    Options
    its a great workout and you see lost of results in inches (not as much in pounds) i got some good results when i did it.

personally, it killed my motivation. i could do all of her other stuff no problem, but not 30ds. i thin i just got bored with doing to same workout for some many days. with her other stuff i kinda skipped around and broke it up so it wasnt the same.
  • no1belongs
    Options
    if you push yourself i highly recommend it especially if your out of shape and if you feel that level one isnt pushing you enough to straight to level 2 and do that for the first half then move up ^_^ good luck in your journey
  • mommygirl81
    Options
    I have the 30DS and I like the workouts but I can't do it more than 4 or 5 days in a row. It gets boring. I use it with a lot of other videos/routines.
  • waterwing
    waterwing Posts: 214 Member
    Options
    I liked it.. definitely works if you make yourself go full on for the whole thing! Level 3 made me cry but in a good way! It's easy in a way because its only 20 minutes.. you can do anything for 20 minutes!
  • apple2107
    Options
    I just finished 30DS at beginning of December and I lost a total of 10lbs and around 6 inches 'w'
    It was rather hard at first but by the third or fourth day your body will become adjusted to the workout :3 It was a fun exercise :D And only 30 minutes per day so you can totally set aside some time to do it OvO
  • uLinx
    uLinx Posts: 148
    Options
    It's repetitive, but it works. When you are at - say - Day 6 of a certain level, it's nice to see you have actually improved and now manage to do everything with less effort. If you are following your diet and doing the shredding, you'll soon see big differences, since the 30 DS effectively combines movements in order to get the most out of it.

At the moment, I am exercising in the gym (volleyball and circuit training) and only do home workouts on the days off. Only doing DVD workouts would soon become too boring for me.
  • Katielou112
    Katielou112 Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    I'm on day 2 after seeing the amazing reviews on here. The pushups and first round of cardio kill me but even on day 2 it's getting easier! I suppose a lot of people will find repeating the same thing boring but you're doing exercise guided by a professional instead of half guessing stuff at the gym - that's what I do anyway! It's only 20 mins of boredom anyway! Plus I always end up doing the same thing at the gym - the xtrainer and then bikes. I also never get as much ab work out as I need because the mats are full of guys and I feel uncomfortable laying down and lifting my legs up etc in front of them (it's a uni gym.) I did the ministry of sound aerobic work out twice a week the summer before I went to uni and was the leanest I've ever been because I was getting effective guided moves. Give it a go, the DVD's only five quid anyway :) Good luck!
  • missy_1975
    missy_1975 Posts: 244 Member
    Options
    I love this DVD, infact I just gave it to my friend who teaches yoga and runs, she was so impressed with my results that she wanted to try it. The first time I did it I was pretty fit, and it still kicked my *kitten*! The second round I did I really noticed a bit improvement in my strength in only a few days. I did it pretty much without a break (took 34 days), and also mixed it up with other workouts and used it to prepare for climbing the hihghest moutain peak in the UK this summer.

Some people prefer to do it a few days a week, I found the most benefit doing it for as many days witout a break as possible. It's only 20-25 mins per level, so I always found time to squeeze it in. Make sure you take measurements before and after (pictures are also recommended), as not everyone has big scale differences after 30DS, but pretty much everyone looses a great number of inches. I can't wait to finish Jillian's 6 week 6 pack just so I can have another round of the 30DS! It's addictive!
  • KellyEdwards85
    KellyEdwards85 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    I love the 30 day shred. My favorite is Level 2. I started october 16th with the dvd and i also jog on the treadmill some since its only around 25 minutes long. I have lost 11 lbs since then. I dont have much weight to loose (Around 17 lbs total is my goal), thats why its took 2 months to see my results. It WORKS!!!!
  • sarasmile144
    sarasmile144 Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    its a great workout and you see lost of results in inches (not as much in pounds) i got some good results when i did it.

personally, it killed my motivation. i could do all of her other stuff no problem, but not 30ds. i thin i just got bored with doing to same workout for some many days. with her other stuff i kinda skipped around and broke it up so it wasnt the same.

Since I also get bored doing the same thing after so many days, I solved this by just bumping around levels.. generally, my most comfortable level is 2, but some days if I'm looking for more of a challenge, I jump up to level 3, and on days where I'm wanting to 'take it easy' I go back to level 1. I love 30 Day Shred, I've lost tons of inches, although like many on here, I think I have to adjust my calories better to see more of a scale difference. But TONS OF INCHES! Every week I measure and its a half inch here, a quarter inch there, and an inch here.. it's Awesome!
  • girlontherun5
    girlontherun5 Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    I'm on day 21 and haven't lost weight by the scale (I don't have much weight that I'm trying to lose either) but I have noticed much more definition in my arms and back and tightening up around my stomach area. It's been worth it to me, it's short so it's easy to fit in during the day and nice to see that I'm getting some results :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!