cute little summer dress.

Options
I don't mean to brag, but I'm so happy with the way my body is changing!!
Over Christmas break I bought this cute summer dress a size too small in anticipation of summer (way early, i know) but when I ordered it, i put it on and my mother said that there was no way that it would ever fit me (there was like an inch left on the zipper), but i put it on (after a week of not counting calories during spring break) and it fits perfectly.

its so cute, i had to wear it even though it wasn't exactly best weather.
so yay!

these things will happen and I'm so SOOOOOOOOOOO happy!!!!!

Replies

• LightenUp_Caro
    LightenUp_Caro Posts: 572 Member
    Options
    I don't mean to brag, but I'm so happy with the way my body is changing!!
    Over Christmas break I bought this cute summer dress a size too small in anticipation of summer (way early, i know) but when I ordered it, i put it on and my mother said that there was no way that it would ever fit me (there was like an inch left on the zipper), but i put it on (after a week of not counting calories during spring break) and it fits perfectly.

its so cute, i had to wear it even though it wasn't exactly best weather.
    so yay!

these things will happen and I'm so SOOOOOOOOOOO happy!!!!!
  • nevaehevol
    Options
    cool glad to hear sum ppl are havin sum sucess
  • icupfunny2000
    icupfunny2000 Posts: 470 Member
    Options
    its great to be proud of your accomplishments:smile:
  • danaanlugh
    Options
    Fantastic!!!! Good for you!!!:bigsmile:
  • winwin
    winwin Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    that is great1

I bought a pair of shorts second hand. The tag said a 32 inch waist, so I bought them. I knew I wouldn't be able to get into them right away, but I did intend to try. I was looking at them the other night thinking I should try them and see how close I was. The inside tag said a size 4. Ok. So my success at buying something cute in anticipation is definately not going to be happening in this lifetime! I am glad that your dress worked out for you, though.

Keep up the great work!

Leslie
  • elliott062907
    elliott062907 Posts: 1,508 Member
    Options
    woo hoo for you and the bod. I noticed my hips and booty flatter. I also noticed 1 roll instead of 2 on the middle....

Makes ya feel good to bend over, tie your shoe and not be red faced and out of breath.

As for the clothes, every now and then I get some of my 14's out and can actually get them on, not zipped all the way yet, but they are on.....

Big step from coming up to the thigh and actually going over the booty now....

Now just working on the zip up on a few.....