Hello all hope this actually works :D

Options
jagodragon
jagodragon Posts: 32 Member
i am new here...duhhh.....thats why i'm posting here lol any ways i used to be very fit but then i got my desk job.....long story short, i'm a blimp....gotta fix that. i would love to make some friends and find may be loose some weight...well reverse that the weight is my first goal here but making friends would be a nice side affect. i am married with 3 children, i love my family very much and need to get into shape for them aswell as my self.

Wish me luck, i need it :wink:

Replies

• jagodragon
    Options
    i am new here...duhhh.....thats why i'm posting here lol any ways i used to be very fit but then i got my desk job.....long story short, i'm a blimp....gotta fix that. i would love to make some friends and find may be loose some weight...well reverse that the weight is my first goal here but making friends would be a nice side affect. i am married with 3 children, i love my family very much and need to get into shape for them aswell as my self.

Wish me luck, i need it :wink:
  • mother23ts
    mother23ts Posts: 70
    Options
    Good luck to you! This website has been helpful to me and I hope it will be as helpful to you!:smile:
  • chrissyh
    chrissyh Posts: 8,235 Member
    Options
    Good luck - this site has kept me focused...you'll do great!
  • jagodragon
    Options
    thank you ladies, :happy: it's wonderfull to fionally have some real support aside from my coworker lol
  • rstarks54
    rstarks54 Posts: 163
    Options
    Welcome Jagodragon, yes this site works, I had struggled with weight for many years, and with the help I received here, I am down to a weight I haven't seen in over 20 YEARS!!! AS an older man, who thought he was destined to be fat (or obese) with physical limitations due to injuries as well, I can tell you it can be done... Best to you always, Rick
  • Shanta1983
    Shanta1983 Posts: 1,228 Member
    Options
    Good luck sweetie welcome to mfp
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Options
    hello and welcome to MFP. I think you will love this site. It is so motivational, supportive, helpful, easy to use and everyone here is nice and friendly. I just wanted to wish you much success on your weight loss journey. You can do this!!!!!!!!!! :smile: :flowerforyou: :happy: :drinker:
  • jagodragon
    Options
    WOW so many good people :bigsmile: i appreciate the kind words and ecuragment, realy it's awsome
  • Jill42MN
    Jill42MN Posts: 35
    Options
    I think that knowing someone is out there who truly "understands" is a great thing! We are all in this together!!!
    I am off to go for a good walk!!! Enjoy your day everyone!!!:happy:
  • LisaZaugg1976
    LisaZaugg1976 Posts: 1,144 Member
    Options
    welcome this site is wonderful you will really like it here
  • maddy257818
    Options
    Hay well are all working hard and we will lose the weight. I am losing the weight for my sweet sixteen what about you all.