Help me achieve my goal weight!

Options
I weigh 125 lbs and my goal weight is 88 lbs.
I would appreciate no put downs. It's my choice and I'm asking for help.
I want to achieve my goal by April 15.
What exercises should I do? How many times a week? For how long?
Any tips on how to achieve my goal weight?

I am 5 foot btw..

Replies

• lisaelainee
    lisaelainee Posts: 248 Member
    Options
    bump because I need advice!
  • BobbyClerici
    BobbyClerici Posts: 813 Member
    Options

I am 5 foot btw..
    Ideal Weight Calculation:
    http://www.healthstatus.com/calculate/ideal-healthy-weight
    Results:
    According to your height of 5' 0" your ideal healthy weight is 114 pounds. Your recommended weight range is between 102 and 127 pounds.

This was calculated using Hamwi formula, a simple formula commonly used by many clinicians.

These are recommended weights. Talk with your doctor about what weight is best for you and before undertaking any new diet or exercise programs.

You can learn more about BMI and see what it is for your current weight by checking out our Body Mass calculator.
    Here: http://www.healthstatus.com/calculate/ideal-healthy-weight

88 is not healthy. Advice? Get help for yourself; you may have an eating disorder....
  • sm_4ever17
    sm_4ever17 Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    hi m 5 feet too :smile: . m currently at 120 lbs av lost 2 lbs so far. my ideal weight is 102 lbs as somone has said earlier. so u should hit 102 as well 88 is too little for our height. if you are 102 lbs at your height ull b uk size 6 what else do you want
  • RainbowDream83
    Options

88 is not healthy. Advice? Get help for yourself; you may have an eating disorder....

^^^ This.
  • Sublog
    Sublog Posts: 1,296 Member
    Options

I am 5 foot btw..

That's a ridiculous goal. In both absolute terms and timeframe. Even at really low body fat, I wouldn't suggest that weight at that height.
  • cameralinds
    Options
    I'm also 5' and my goal weight is actually 120ish, so I need to lose about 15 pounds; I'm working on building muscle instead of slimming down. I know you said you didn't want to be put down, but 88 pounds is not a lot for someone our height. Why that number? Why not 99 or 105 or 110? Your body does need some weight on it in order to do all of its functions - and being a woman, you need to keep some weight on if you want to have children in the future. I'll take the walk with you on this journey, but I want you to be healthy...