Any SPAM fans?

Options

Replies

• PepeGreggerton
    PepeGreggerton Posts: 986 Member
    Options
    What do you have?

Well, there's egg and bacon; egg sausage and bacon; egg and spam; egg bacon and spam; egg bacon sausage and spam; spam bacon sausage and spam; spam egg spam spam bacon and spam; spam sausage spam spam bacon spam tomato and spam ...spam spam spam egg and spam; spam spam spam spam spam spam baked beans spam spam spam... or Lobster Thermidor a Crevette with a mornay sauce served in a Provencale manner with shallots and aubergines garnished with truffle pate, brandy and with a fried egg on top and spam.
  • timingsands
    Options
    I love Spam!! Cut up small and pan fried with scrambled eggs eaten with a bowl of hot rice and kimchi. Oh my god I'm drooling. Real Spam is too expensive so I get the Spam equivalent from Aldi.
  • mandasimba
    mandasimba Posts: 782 Member
    Options
    :laugh: SPAM is the official meat of MN. Since we make the stuff, I guess we are loved or hated depending ont he person.

It's OK. I like to fry some up and make sandwiches with it.

Have you ever been to the Spam museum? I grew up in the town over and never went, though I drove by the inticing billboards nearly every day. The smells in the summer... mmmmm. Memories...

Also, I've never eaten Spam. Apperantly both my parents did growing up and they said they would never inflict that type of pain on their children :tongue:
  • Coltsman4ever
    Coltsman4ever Posts: 602 Member
    Options
    SPAM! Clogging email and arteries around the world.
  • ninerbuff
    ninerbuff Posts: 48,701 Member
    Options
    Had another serving of SPAM and Ramen noodles!!!

A.C.E. Certified Personal Trainer
    IDEA Fitness member
    Kickboxing Certified Instructor
    Been in fitness for 28+ years and have studied kinesiology and nutrition
  • MissFit0101
    MissFit0101 Posts: 2,382
    Options
    I will eat spam masubi on occassion or saimin with spam
  • KatieJane83
    KatieJane83 Posts: 2,002 Member
    Options
    What do you have?

Well, there's egg and bacon; egg sausage and bacon; egg and spam; egg bacon and spam; egg bacon sausage and spam; spam bacon sausage and spam; spam egg spam spam bacon and spam; spam sausage spam spam bacon spam tomato and spam ...spam spam spam egg and spam; spam spam spam spam spam spam baked beans spam spam spam... or Lobster Thermidor a Crevette with a mornay sauce served in a Provencale manner with shallots and aubergines garnished with truffle pate, brandy and with a fried egg on top and spam.

you, sir, are awesome.

This is the first thing that comes to mind when I hear Spam.
  • rockerbabyy
    rockerbabyy Posts: 2,258 Member
    Options
    mmm i love spam! it really has gotten expensive these days though. had some Treet ("fake" spam lol) once and it wasnt bad, but not as good lol
    spamiches, spam and eggs, spam pasta salad... mmmm
  • rainman3k
    rainman3k Posts: 174 Member
    Options
    What do you have?

you, sir, are awesome.

This is the first thing that comes to mind when I hear Spam.

Monty python classic, need to you tube it next

Oh and spam Mac n cheese rocks
  • caveats
    caveats Posts: 493 Member
    Options
    spam_ramen-1.jpg

I fully blame ninerbuff for my lunch yesterday -- half a can of spam, 2 eggs, and chicken-flavored ramen. The chicken flavor was the only packet left in the house; had to make do with what I had. :(
  • momtozmc
    momtozmc Posts: 418 Member
    Options
    Spam, hot japanese rice, and kim chee,
    Spam fried rice.
    Spam musubi
    Spam pan fried crispy over deviled eggs.
    Spam, rice, eggs.
    Spam and ramen.
    Spam, pototatoes, beans, egg, avocado,all rolled in flour tortilla.
    Spam sandwiches... oh so many options!
  • ninerbuff
    ninerbuff Posts: 48,701 Member
    Options
    spam_ramen-1.jpg

I fully blame ninerbuff for my lunch yesterday -- half a can of spam, 2 eggs, and chicken-flavored ramen. The chicken flavor was the only packet left in the house; had to make do with what I had. :(
    I am willing to share to save you some calories!!!!

IDEA Fitness member
  • MikeSEA
    MikeSEA Posts: 1,074 Member
    Options
    I do love a fried spam sandwich, but it always gives me a monster headache so never really have them anymore.
  • shawnchu
    Options
    I love it... long time no eat.....
  • SafireBleu
    SafireBleu Posts: 881 Member
    Options
    MMMMM Spam!
  • JennC831
    JennC831 Posts: 631 Member
    Options
    This was a staple in my house growing up!! LOL.. I'm half Filipino... Spam, rice & eggs!!! Spam fried rice... Yummy!! They even sell spam, rice & eggs in Hawaii at McDonalds... LOL...

I also love corn beef hash.. Fry it up with some ginger & garlic.. Eat it with eggs & rice!! Whoo!!

But I will admit it has been for ever since I've had spam or corn beef hash...
  • ajmaccar
    ajmaccar Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    What do you have?

I :heart: Monty Python.
  • Barneystinson
    Barneystinson Posts: 1,357 Member
    Options
    I've never eaten SPAM.

(runs and hides)

But I do love corned beef hash and I'm assuming that's close in the lines of delicious canned meat products.
  • caveats
    caveats Posts: 493 Member
    Options
    I am willing to share to save you some calories!!!!

IDEA Fitness member

Get your own! I have plenty of room for that bowl ... yesterday I ate over 3,000 calories, lol. Now to remember that the gym also needs some love.

Corned beef hash -- another favorite!! I like to fry it crisp and eat it over steamed rice. My mom used to call me a "rice tub" when I was going through my growth spurt and eating a ton. :embarassed:
  • DorisR184
    DorisR184 Posts: 471 Member
    Options
    Anyone had the Turkey Spam? Mmmm it's DELISH!!