2 Year Difference (pics)

Options

Replies

• keesh1123
    keesh1123 Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    Wow, wow, wow. All of you runners inspire me :)
  • SandyHern
    SandyHern Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    What a difference! You look totally amazing!!! :)
  • Kev383601
    Options
    You look fantastic!!! Totally different person! Keep up the great work!!! Any plans to run a marathon? :-)
  • Miss_Chievous_wechange
    Options
    I'm very happy for you. You look amazing. Congrats. I love seeing these posts, such an inspiration and a reminder of what hard work and dedication will get you.
  • tdmcmains
    tdmcmains Posts: 227 Member
    Options
    Incredible difference!! Great Job!!!!
  • melbaby925
    Options
    not only do you look great - but you RUN HALF MARATHONS! You must be so fit and healthy - congrats!!!

What she said! You look wonderful and healthy...and with a shiny medal too.
  • kappy_hollowell
    Options
    You don't look like the same person! You look totally amazing and beautiful! Congratulations! :happy: :drinker: :bigsmile: :flowerforyou:
  • lexximan
    lexximan Posts: 322 Member
    Options
    tumblr_lwgycrxtGa1qalf7lo1_500.jpg

I did a little comparison today since it is the end of the year. On the left is my least favorite picture ever… I remember crying the day that a friend posted it to Facebook. On the right is the most current picture I have of myself. I feel like I don’t even look like the same person.

In 2009 I was sad, lazy and had a poor diet. Now, I am generally in good spirits, lift weights, run half marathons and have a significantly better diet. Oh, the difference 2 years and some effort to be active and healthy can make. :)

You look so familiar!!!
  • stevemcqueengirl
    stevemcqueengirl Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    The photos capture two different individuals. You look beautiful and amazing! What a difference you have made for yourself. You look awesome!
  • janalayn
    janalayn Posts: 510 Member
    Options
    Be proud of the amazing transformation you have made - you are an inspiration
  • wriglucy
    wriglucy Posts: 1,064 Member
    Options
    Wow!!! Great job! Can I ask what your height is? I need motivation, so if you're similar to me, it's AWESOME motivation! :)
  • 1546mel
    1546mel Posts: 191
    Options
    U r Beautiful, always were, but you look a lot happier. Congrats on a job well done :bigsmile:
  • infamousmk
    infamousmk Posts: 6,033 Member
    Options
    Awesome!!
  • agleckle
    agleckle Posts: 235 Member
    Options
    Wow!!! Great job! Can I ask what your height is? I need motivation, so if you're similar to me, it's AWESOME motivation! :)

I am 5'5"! :)

And thank you for all the nice comments, everyone!
  • Nejai01
    Nejai01 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Wow, look at that transformation, you look great can't believe it's only 32lbs. I keep up the good work.
  • runwithmike
    Options
    You look amazing. Great job.
  • jgsinfw
    jgsinfw Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    The change is enormous - you look great in half-marathon gear!
  • terryb68
    Options
    Fantastic. very inspiring.
  • gazz777
    gazz777 Posts: 722
    Options
    WOW ! :)
  • Orrgarde86
    Orrgarde86 Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    Wow you look great! Have added you as a friend as you may be able to give me some tips :-)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!