New Pictures! Just a start :)

Options
Hi everyone!
I wanted to share my progress pictures. I started this very slow weight loss journey in June 2010. I still want to lose another 5-10lbs, but it's a start and helps remind me how far I've come, and to appreciate myself, and help motivate me to keep going to reach my goals. In the first picture of each set, I was around 160 lbs right after I had my baby. I can't tell to much difference between the second and third pictues, but it was only a 5lb difference so I didn't expect much! Most of this weight loss is due to Turbo Jam and also running. I did not do Turbo Jam rounds every day or follow the program, I just did it whenever I needed a break from running! I am happy to say I accomplished four 5k's this year, which is a lot for me. My last 5k was right before Thanksgiving, and I completed it in 29 minutes, which was 5 minutes faster than I did it in the same race last year! My goal was to do it in 28 minutes, but it was the coldest day so far this year (at 12 degrees) and was snowing for the first time this year! It was truely beautiful to run in the snow with a few hundred people. I am proud of myself and have my MFP friends to thank for all of this. They have motivated me to stay on track, and have inspired me to take up running (even if it is only 5k's). I'm not sure what goals are on hand for next year, maybe more 5k's, maybe 10k's! But my ultimate goal is to just be happy with who I am and to make more friends to help inspire me to be the best/happiest/healthiest person I can be! I am always looking for more friends, so if you are serious about this shoot me a friend request!

100_1363-1.jpg

100_1362-1.jpg

100_1360-1.jpg

Replies

• carrie_eggo
    carrie_eggo Posts: 1,396 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic! Nice work! :flowerforyou:
  • AudreyRenee19
    AudreyRenee19 Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    Congrats!! You look great!
  • flausa
    flausa Posts: 534 Member
    Options
    Beautiful!
  • tdaddybarlow
    tdaddybarlow Posts: 673 Member
    Options
    Way to go, killer!!!
  • keesh1123
    keesh1123 Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    U look great! And congrats on your 5k progress!
  • You can see a huge difference between 140 and 145! Even though its only 5 pounds, your body is so much tighter and figure flattering! Great work, keep it up!
  • JennC831
    JennC831 Posts: 631 Member
    Options
    You look great!! Congrats!!
  • SafireBleu
    SafireBleu Posts: 881 Member
    Options
    Pretty! You look great!
  • stevemcqueengirl
    stevemcqueengirl Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    It looks like you lost more than 10 lbs. Isn't it amazing what a 10 lb difference makes? You looking amazing and beautiful! The transformation is so obvious! I wish you continued sucess on your fitness journey.
  • brushe
    brushe Posts: 181 Member
    Options
    amazing results. definitely looks like more than 10lbs. fantastic.
  • Cueball55
    Cueball55 Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    I think the coolest thing about it, is the smile on your face and the confidence you exude. NICE WORK!! :)
  • kanata
    kanata Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    I love the smile levels in the pictures!

:(
    :)
    :D

Awesome! You're pretty either way but can totally see a difference in your figure and smile, so much more definition.
    Great job!!!
  • dwallior3326
    Options
    HUGE difference in your legs! They look great!
  • LJ102011
    LJ102011 Posts: 110
    Options
    Great success! Congratulations!
  • Carollies
    Carollies Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    You look amazing! Definitely looks like you lost more than 10lbs. Great work :)
  • Prbutterfly124
    Prbutterfly124 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Great job!!! WOW!:smile:
  • jessbennett1986
    Options
    Thanks so much everyone!!:smile:
  • silvergurl518
    silvergurl518 Posts: 4,123 Member
    Options
    hot bod! fantastic work :)
  • beatleschic87
    beatleschic87 Posts: 260 Member
    Options
    Way to go! You look like you lost a lot more than 10 lbs! Congrats! :drinker:
  • jessbennett1986
    Options
    From the first picture to the last I've lost a total of 20 lbs. My ticker only says 10 because that's how much I've lost since I joined MFP :smile: I really appreciate all the positive comments! You people are awesome!:flowerforyou:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!