One Week Down....

Options
I joined this website one week ago.

As of today, I've lost just a little over 3 pounds. I'm absolutely ecstatic. I finally found something that is working for me!!! I've always plateaued at 260 pounds. For years, I couldn't get past that 260 pound mark. Ever. No matter what I did. Today, I'm 257 lbs. :drinker:

My one regret: I asked my mom for some new work pants and blue jeans for Christmas. I asked for 42 (my current size). I'll probably need 40s by the time Christmas rolls around! :-)

Hell yes.

Thank you to everyone for being an inspiration!!!

Replies

• brushe
    brushe Posts: 181 Member
    Options
    Great job. The first week was tough for me as I was skeptical, but I logged consitently, tracked my calories in and out and it's working. Been on board just over 60 days and lovin it! Add me if you'd like.
  • Prbutterfly124
    Prbutterfly124 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Great job Lady!
  • H_Factor
    H_Factor Posts: 1,722 Member
    Options
    That's a great start. Keep working hard through the rest of this year. As for the jeans/pants your mom is getting you, tell her to return them and get you a size 40...or to give you the receipt and you will exchange them. Even if the 40s are a bit snug on you at first, its great motivation to have the next size waiting for you in your closet.

I started my journey on Jan. 23. I was wearing size 44 at that time. Now I wear loose size 36 jeans and size 34 khakis with the flex waist. My goal is a size 32 waist and I just bought some size 32 shorts that I like that were on clearance. They are hanging in my closet. Looking at them helps me stay fierce.
  • pa_jorg
    pa_jorg Posts: 4,404 Member
    Options
    Congrats! That's especially great since this time of year can be so tough with all the extra food and parties!
  • brybre0413
    brybre0413 Posts: 212 Member
    Options
    Way to go!
  • murrahg
    Options
    Yayyy! Congrats!!! :happy:
  • kiwanna84
    Options
    Great job:)
  • Jljones2787
    Options
    Awesome! This really has helped me stay on track as far as having to get on and log in what I eat... it's a great tool. Happy One Week! :)
  • kimberliekay1987
    Options
    I joined again... last week as another fresh start, and I've lost 4lbs. Yay for a good start, right? Congrats btw.
  • letmebeda1_wechange
    Options
    wooohooo congrats, I can't wait to weigh in for me on Sunday. I just started this Sunday.
    thank you for sharing

13651868.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!