New here and in need of some supportive, motivating friends!

Options
I'm on a mission to be the best me I can be and I could really use some friends to be held accountable to. I've always struggled with my weight and self-image and could really use some motivating, encouraging people during this journey of mine! I've lost weight before and I discovered then how absolutely necessary support, motivation, and accountability are, so if you're in the same situation I am ... Let's help each other and reach our goals together! =]

Replies

• samatalma
    Options
    Welcome! Feel free to add me :)
  • cygnetpro
    cygnetpro Posts: 419 Member
    Options
    I'm looking for the same-- feel free to add me!
  • Samanthasaurus_
    Samanthasaurus_ Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Thank you! I sent you both friend requests! I wish you all the best of luck! =]
  • Prozack1964
    Options
    hello and welcome here hope you have a great day
  • Butterfly3730
    Options
    Welcome! I'm new too. I sent you a friend request.

13605498.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • jazminjes
    Options
    welcome i've been here for a month now and love it! feel free to add me :) Good luck!!
  • Kev383601
    Options
    Welcome!!! I've been here about a week and am always on these boards. They are a great way to stay motivated!! Please feel free to add me!

Good luck!
  • Bheller234
    Options
    Hello, I'm Brandi! I haven't been on here for too long but i am always here to motivate and support everyone. If you want you can add me and i will try to help push you on as much as i can. Keep pushing on, stay positive and eat right...results are bound to happen! :D
  • Alexagetsfit
    Alexagetsfit Posts: 313 Member
    Options
    Good luck! Feel free to add me if you like.
  • myak623
    myak623 Posts: 616 Member
    Options
    Welcome! I've always slipped up without support from others. MFP has been great to keep me on track. Feel free to add me.
  • Art2011
    Options
    Ironic that I should read your post today. As I was driving home from the gym, I was thinking, I really need a workout partner. I need someone who won't let me cheat on my exercises. On days when I'm sluggish, I still do that last set.

I've been very consistent on my diet and exercise (not perfect). But, some days I cheat. I eat a few extra calories, I skip a set of exercise.

I think you can probably help me more than I help you.

I would like to be added.

Thanks,

Art
  • sixpackkid
    Options
    Welcome! Feel free to add me :)
  • bunsonburnerson
    bunsonburnerson Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Support rocks! I'm here to talk or whatever you may need. Friend me :)
  • lynnonamission
    Options
    I'm lynnonamission on here. Welcome and feel free to add me to if you like.