X-men

stef_e_b
stef_e_b Posts: 593
edited September 19 in Chit-Chat
I just saw the new X-men movie last night and it was awesome!!!! The fight scenes were crazy. The Hugh Jackman bum scenes were top choice.

Has anyone else seen it yet?

Replies

• stef_e_b
    I just saw the new X-men movie last night and it was awesome!!!! The fight scenes were crazy. The Hugh Jackman bum scenes were top choice.

Has anyone else seen it yet?
  • beckyi88
    beckyi88 Posts: 604
    Saw it opening night!
    With eye candy like Hugh,:smooched: I didn't even miss my M&Ms.
    Even though I really needed to, I didn't take a bathroom break because I was afraid to miss a second of his gorgeousness! :love:
    Did you stay through the end of credits? I tried to tell my DH that when the lights stay down there is usually an *easter egg* or bonus scene after credits. Was I right?
    Totally enjoyed it!

Becky
  • réalta
    réalta Posts: 895 Member
    i cant wait to see it! :drinker:

maybe next week :heart:
  • cdgbelle
    cdgbelle Posts: 4 Member
    Yes you were right. I don't remember exactly what it was though. LOL. I've been meaning to ask my son. I loved the movie though. I was surprised it received so many bad reviews from the critics.
  • Schaff
    Schaff Posts: 83
    I loved it to! But did anyone notice Gambit?!?! He's a hottie!
  • stef_e_b
    Yeah there were 2 bonus scenes. I loved all his I'm canadian phrazes. The theatre cheered everytime Canada was mentioned.

Gambit was pretty hot, they all were. Yeah there wasn't really anyone unattractive. Ryan Renalds should have had more air time because he's so cool. Even bald and with his mouth sewn shut he's pretty damn hot. :laugh:
  • tig3rang3l
    tig3rang3l Posts: 270 Member
    Yeah there were 2 bonus scenes. I loved all his I'm canadian phrazes. The theatre cheered everytime Canada was mentioned.

Gambit was pretty hot, they all were. Yeah there wasn't really anyone unattractive. Ryan Renalds should have had more air time because he's so cool. Even bald and with his mouth sewn shut he's pretty damn hot. :laugh:

MMMMMmmmm Hugh! Such a great movie, I saw it last week. I may have been one of the ones cheering the Canadian phrases :smooched: :drinker:
This discussion has been closed.