One Year of MFP - Justin Beiber Was RIGHT!

Options

Replies

• Alwaysonadiet54
    Alwaysonadiet54 Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    You are an inspiration and you look amazing!!!
  • LorinaLynn
    LorinaLynn Posts: 13,247 Member
    Options
    Great, great, GREAT story!

Can you indicate what your nutrition plan looks like?

(I'm in week 6 of heavy strength-training, myself....after 25+ years as a cardio-gym rat, I'm trading in the elliptical for heavy weights and am VERY excited that I might have some success for this spring - sooner if I have my way!!)

Thanks! Food diary is open, but I don't log on weekends or holidays. My maintenance is 1680 net, but I aim for 1700 so I don't get stupid about going over by 10 calories. I hate seeing red. :tongue: I do 50% carbs, 25% fat, and 25% protein. I try to go over on protein when possible, but let the others fall where they will. Sometimes I'm under on fat, sometimes over. And I love carbs. :heart:

Today is a bad sodium day because I want my weekly pizza. I normally try to keep it around 2000. I prefer to cook a "real" lunch instead of a microwaved one, but the grocery store had a great sale on Healthy Choices last week, and my desire to cook from scratch was trumped by the ease and convenience of a meal for $1.60. :laugh:
  • JennC831
    JennC831 Posts: 631 Member
    Options
    You are such an inspiration and I hope that 2012 will be as successful for me as 2011 was for you!!
  • lovinlife71
    Options
    YOU ROCK!!!!
  • milah1
    milah1 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the inspiration. I want to look like you this time next year!
  • dwallior3326
    Options
    Wow your stomach looks amazing! and so do you!
  • hello77kitty
    hello77kitty Posts: 260 Member
    Options
    You look great!!
  • txjulie
    txjulie Posts: 190 Member
    Options
    Great job!! It has been so amazing to watch you transform because you put in the effort & ate right. Amazing!! You look beautiful, hot & sexy!
  • blkmale67
    blkmale67 Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    Awesome job, you look great
  • digitalsinner
    Options
    Inspirational!
  • aimeeturner
    aimeeturner Posts: 225 Member
    Options
    It looks like you lost more than 31 pounds...is that ticker correct?
  • JulieSchreier
    Options
    You are awesome!! Thanks for the inspiration.
  • rikorb
    rikorb Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic and so inspiring!! :)
  • soccermum75
    soccermum75 Posts: 588 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic and such a great inspiration! Thank you for sharing!:flowerforyou:
  • vtate75
    vtate75 Posts: 221 Member
    Options
    Amazing! You are really an inspiration to me. Thanks for sharing. I hope I can report the same in one year.
  • ALW65
    ALW65 Posts: 643 Member
    Options
    What a great story - you're very inspiring to me! Thanks for mentioning about the asthma, too. I always have a rough time in cold weather. I just started back at w5 of the c25k and had my first really cold run the other day. My breathing was better than usual, and maybe that's why. WOW WOW WOW and way to go!
  • LilSomethin
    LilSomethin Posts: 545 Member
    Options
    You are always an inspiration to everyone and I'm so happy to be your friend :)
  • DoingItNow2012
    DoingItNow2012 Posts: 424 Member
    Options
    On my way to where you are.
  • mandypooh2103
    mandypooh2103 Posts: 289 Member
    Options
    You look great
  • mandypooh2103
    mandypooh2103 Posts: 289 Member
    Options
    You look great
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!