If you could have ANY body whose would it be?

Options

Replies

• plzlbsbegone
    Options
    imagesCAQFCAP2.jpg

Halley Berry
  • LyriByri
    Options
    Heather Morris from Glee.
    Heather-Morris-Brittany-glee-9318666-401-600.jpg
  • Jovialation
    Jovialation Posts: 7,632 Member
    Options
    4cbf5fc85cdaa.jpg

Zoetica Ebb

"Height: 5' 4"

Weight: 115 lbs

Bust: 36"

Waist: 26"

Hips: 38"

Cup: C

Dress: 4

Shoe: 8.5"

Too bad Im already a B cup :(

But Im 5'3" so she seems like reasonable inspiration

finally someone with a pic haha love it !! motivation

damn. her and my own stats are almost identical...except i weigh 15lbs more and have a smaller hip measurement. awesome picture! love it.

I often wonder how she has those measurements and that weight, lol

Im less worried about the scale and more worried about the measuring tape tho
  • NewVonnie
    NewVonnie Posts: 683 Member
    Options
    I want Gerard Butler! Oh wait...did you mean...if I could have someones body personally? I was thinking...I want his body..*brain cramp* No clue...I'll just be me...why try for unattainable...
  • atsteele
    atsteele Posts: 1,358 Member
    Options
    Mine. It's not perfect, but it's been good to me so far.

^^^ This!!
  • MJ7910
    MJ7910 Posts: 1,280 Member
    Options
    Jillian Michaels. I like that her body is muscular and strong and in good shape. not "skinny"

yess hers is very nice....im starting her 30 shred in Jan!

i did that one. it was intense. then i did ripped in 30 (even more so!). i am doing her killer buns and thighs dvd right now. also intense!! she really does have great workouts.

did you pounds or inches with the 30 day shred?? its a jannuary challenge going on on here i guess so im gunna try

i lost both 9 lb and inches. i was in sad shape when i started it though. so i had a lot to lose.
  • LorinaLynn
    LorinaLynn Posts: 13,247 Member
    Options

damn. her and my own stats are almost identical...except i weigh 15lbs more and have a smaller hip measurement. awesome picture! love it.

I thought the same thing. She's only an inch shorter than me, with every other measurement larger, and weighs 15# less? I'm not packing THAT much muscle. Must be what I call "boy pounds." The weight that girls tell guys they weigh, the weight of Playmates, and the weight celeb's publicists say they weigh. Same goes for Anna Paquin. Her height and measurements are almost identical to mine but my waist is a tiny bit smaller, and I've seen her listed as 108#. I know what 5'5 and 108# looked like on me, and it wasn't curvy or sexy at all.
  • LeisureRunner
    Options
    Mine. It's kept me going for 37 years & my legs let me do my Passion.....run!!
  • Jovialation
    Options

I thought the same thing. She's only an inch shorter than me, with every other measurement larger, and weighs 15# less? I'm not packing THAT much muscle. Must be what I call "boy pounds." The weight that girls tell guys they weigh, the weight of Playmates, and the weight celeb's publicists say they weigh. Same goes for Anna Paquin. Her height and measurements are almost identical to mine but my waist is a tiny bit smaller, and I've seen her listed as 108#. I know what 5'5 and 108# looked like on me, and it wasn't curvy or sexy at all.
    Exactly!

I mean its fine if she actually is that weight OR if its just a public weight that sounds good. Whats important is shes proud to be short and curvy and healthy.
  • TourThePast
    TourThePast Posts: 1,753 Member
    Options
    Those are simply numbers released by her professional publicist.

If you had a professional publicist, you too could have those measurements and that weight. :bigsmile:
  • Jovialation
    Options

If you had a professional publicist, you too could have those measurements and that weight. :bigsmile:

Id believe the measurements, though. I mean, think about those numbers. Maybe the waist is fudged a little, but her butt and boobs def look about those numbers
  • TourThePast
    TourThePast Posts: 1,753 Member
    Options

Id believe the measurements, though. I mean, think about those numbers. Maybe the waist is fudged a little, but her butt and boobs def look about those numbers
    The measurements look right but not the weight.

Oh, apart from the shoes. I'm an 8.5" and that's a size 4 US or 1 1/2 UK, or 34 european, and her feet are never that size.
    Whats important is shes proud to be short and curvy and healthy.
    I'm a full six inches shorter than her, and curvy, and damned proud of it. :bigsmile:
  • Cfkearney
    Cfkearney Posts: 184 Member
    Options
    My body but buff with muscle.

I love my body and have a perfect hourglass shape:
    chest: 38, 36D
    waist: 26
    hip: 38

_DSC05362small.jpg_DSC05191.jpg_DSC05231.jpg

and I can't believe last year I looked like this:

DSCN01241.jpg

Wow you look GREAT!
  • Rompa_87
    Rompa_87 Posts: 291 Member
    Options
    I wouldn't mind a body like Hugh Jackman when he is playing Wolverine!
  • gailashton
    Options
    Mine, only younger and minus the extra skin from losing weight! Oh, and Jaime Lee Curtis's legs..... I've never had sexy legs....... WAHHHHHHHHH
  • emmiee921
    Options
    I like my body minus 15 pounds, but otherwise serena vanderwoodson from gossip girl :)
  • gailashton
    Options
    funny, I almost said Hallie Berry too!
  • Jovialation
    Options

The measurements look right but not the weight.

Oh, apart from the shoes. I'm an 8.5" and that's a size 4 US or 1 1/2 UK, or 34 european, and her feet are never that size.
    Whats important is shes proud to be short and curvy and healthy.
    I'm a full six inches shorter than her, and curvy, and damned proud of it. :bigsmile:

Im an inch shorter, about 4 inches bigger in the waist and 3 in the hips...and the same shoe size.
    Yet I manage to weigh about 30 more pounds than her profile says she does LOL

I already told my bf Im shooting to be around those measurements and he said he'd hate to see me much smaller than that. Fine by me!
  • HouseTargaryen
    Options
    Some day I will have the body of Allison Stoke, with maybe a little less hip action (I have narrow hips, what can ya do?? lol)

allison-stokke1.jpg
  • HouseTargaryen
    Options
    Some day I will have the body of Allison Stoke, with maybe a little less hip action (I have narrow hips, what can ya do?? lol)

allison-stokke1.jpg

lol obviously i don't know how to post pics correctly. Apologies. Look her up though. Smokin body!! :D