Before Picture Challenge

Options
Today after my work out I decided that after 3 weeks and 6lbs gone, I must be pretty damn serious about losing weight (finally). SO, I decided to take some before pictures... Talk about MOTIVATION!!! UGH. Now I have something to make myself look at when I'm feeling lazy! Who's going to join me in taking their "before" pictures?! My new goal is to be able to post the AFTER pictures :D

Replies

• likeaphoenix28
    Options
    I've been wanting to take before pictures too. I don't know if I have the guts to post them though...
  • hmcaudill
    Options
    I don't know if I will either, but it's a goal lol
  • LorinaLynn
    LorinaLynn Posts: 13,247 Member
    Options
    Take them, take them, take them!

Photos are one of my main sources of inspiration. I don't always see changes in the mirror. My mental image of myself isn't all that much different than it was a year and 30-some pounds ago. Except then, I thought I looked smaller than I was, and now I think I look bigger than I am. It isn't until I look at photos that I really see the changes. I wish I took more befores. I have photos at my starting weight, but I was dressed to camouflage and posing to reduce the number of chins I had. :laugh:

I mostly wish I had a good before pic of my back and bum. It's where the most changes were made, but I didn't take any photos of those areas until I'd already lost quite a few pounds.