New Here

Options
Hello everyone, I'm Fawn.

I have been overweight pretty much my whole life and this year I hit my heaviest yet. Weighing in at 297 I refuse to let myself get to the 300 mark. I got married in May of 2010 and had a baby November of the same year. My profession required me to sit in a chair all night(nightshift worker) which is another reason for my weight gain. I am not a stay at home mom and I do not feel I am keeping up with my recently new walker the way I should. I want to take my life back and lose 137lbs. I am shooting for a normal weight for my height and I am very determined. ANy advice or recipes would be appreciated. I look forward to starting this journey with all of you. Good luck and God Bless

Replies

• pwprice59
    pwprice59 Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    Hi and welcome. Great to have you join us.
  • satoshieyes
    Options
    Welcome to my fitness pal, if you want to add me as a friend were about the same current weight and keep each other on track!
  • ladybug813
    Options
    Hello, and welcome I'm sorta new I was here before and lost 38 pounds I'm just starting back tomorrow feel free to add me as a friend and best wishes for you on your journey.
  • kelly3779
    kelly3779 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP, good luck meeting your goals! If you wanna add me we can help keep each other motivated. :)
  • realhousewife_windsor
    Options
    Hi Fawn,
    I just joined minutes ago and I have reached teh 300 pd mark i hate being 300ls. i to have been overweight all my life. 6mths after i got married i got pregnant. i didnt gain much weigt when i was pregnat but the stress of being a new mom led me to gain 23 lbs. i weigh the same amount the day i went to the hospital and gave birth to my daughter. i feel like our stories are similar. im excited about this program and im hoping this will work for me.
  • SimplyNoreena
    Options
    Hello everyone, I have been on this fitness trek for about 6 weeks and thus far, I have lost 10 pounds. I would love to add friends, but I have to figure out how. I see the invite friends button, but it appears to apply to people you already know. Hmmh, I'm a smart cookie, I will figure it out, but I look forward to joining all of you on this very important journey.
  • trill0042
    trill0042 Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    Welcome! This site is a very good weight loss tool! The secret is don't consider it a "diet tool". It's a tool to help you create a healthier lifestyle. Feel free to add me! I'll help motivate you if you help motivate me.
  • Prozack1964
    Options
    hello and welcome here hope you have a great day
  • letmebeda1_wechange
    Options
    yeaahhh glad your here, we will do this. i'm new too only 3 days here and love the support, encouragement and the way i can eat and feel full. let's do this together. feel free to add me if you would like. i have 100 pounds to lose myself.

13651868.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Weight Loss Tools